PDA

View Full Version : I will lead you

Eckels
02-13-2004, 12:22 AM
I was thinking, maybe homosexuality will destroy the human race. Like after a few more generations, there will be a lean towards homosexuality. So much so that people forget to breed. And the human race will die out. One can only hope.

Since Nature couldn't kill us with virus, and disease, and natural disasters, and aging, and with whatever other sorts of weapons that nature has against us, it has to turn to homosexuality to defeat the smart parasite.

I want you to know that I will personally take responsibility for keeping the human race populated, but I'll need female volunteers. Thank you.

cyberkitten
02-13-2004, 12:24 AM
*cyberkitten runs to the front of the line

Melonhead
02-13-2004, 12:27 AM
I think it depends on if homosexuality comes from genes or how you grow up(nature vs. nurture.) If its genes, then technically this should weed itself out of the genetic code eventually, unless it is some sort of thing that only crops up every few generations, and has a bunch of conditions that must be met for it to appear. Or maybe the gene is carried in bisexuals, and then it eventually meets with the right other carrier, and this trait occurs.

I thank you for your contribution toward the human race.

moocow
02-13-2004, 12:40 AM
*moocow gets in line behind cyberkitten

Lilith
02-13-2004, 01:13 AM
There will be gay clone armies.

aces2022
02-13-2004, 10:03 AM
lol! I never thought of us diying that way.