PDA

View Full Version : 999th post

Verbatim
02-12-2004, 05:29 PM
It's been a long, long time...

But I'm finally about to reach the big 1000, and get my custom av.

I think I'll make my 1,000th post the release of the first version of my continue bug quest...which means I better get down to work and finish it up this weekend. I meant to have it done several weeks ago...but then I went on a weekend juggling trip, and came down with a fever...but I'm finally starting to get better, and hopefully I'll be able to get both my coursework and that quest done by the end of this weekend.

See you all monday!

slothman
02-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Congrats. I just reached 4k a few posts ago.
P.S. Flood control. I rarely see it but it's still annoying. I wonder if they can remove it for members who have many posts and wouldn't spam anyways.

Drunken Tiger
02-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Congrats on the 999/1000 posts!! :D

Hope you still got more where that came from..

p.s never really had a problem with flood control.. maybe its because im on dialup...... :p

Ian
02-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Congrats. I just reached 4k a few posts ago.
P.S. Flood control. I rarely see it but it's still annoying. I wonder if they can remove it for members who have many posts and wouldn't spam anyways.

If they did that, and say, a high poster broke loose and went retarded, they could keep spamming for hours till he/she got banned/tired.

Anyways, happy 999th post, I'm still around the 1300 mark.

EDIT: Errr, make that the 1450 mark..... (2709 if you include all my old account posts.....which I ALWAYS do :p )