PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

Agent Smith
02-11-2004, 05:32 AM
My name is Agent Smith, not to be confused with the popular Matrix character. I represent an anonymous organization, and am here to assess Zelda Classic, as well as the atmosphere of this site.

I have made myself familiar with the rules and the people who enforce them. I expect to be well accomodated as I must give my organization a report based on how much respect I am given. I'd say that's fair enough so long as I follow the rules as well.

Now onto business. I was sent here to learn if another public release of Zelda Classic is planned. I'm not asking when it will come out as I realize you probably don't know. Any information related to what I've said would be appreciated.

When or if another official Zelda Classic is released, my organization will do its best to bring members to your site if I give my superiors a good report.

I do not know how long my assessment will take. I will try to befriend the staff and members. I welcome you all with open arms so don't hesitate to introduce yourself. My only regret is that for particular reasons I cannot reveal too much about myself, as I'm supposed to sustain a degree of mysteriousness.

Thank you for reading this. Let's hope for the best.

Blonde799
02-11-2004, 06:56 AM
First of all, you're nuts. Second, look here, and scroll down.
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52109&page=3

phattonez
02-11-2004, 11:02 AM
Why would an anonymous company need to assess ZC? Whatever you find out is what we already know, pretty much nothing.

Gerudo
02-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi!

I'm Gerudo, and I think you're full of crap.

bigjoe
02-11-2004, 01:16 PM
You never know. This could be another admin trying to pull a "Master Hacker." You can't be too careful.

In the most extreme case it could actually be someone from an organization with power to have Zelda Classic shut down.

Still, it might be reckless to do something without first figuring out who he is and whats going on. :odd: He might very well be able to cause trouble even if he weren't part of an organization.

Gerudo
02-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Still, it might be reckless to do something without first figuring out who he is and whats going on
any person that would have half a brain would find the administrator/owner of the site and contact them about whatever bullshit...

anyone who types up that much garbage as a 'hi' post has to be an idiot...

Blonde799
02-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi! I'm Gerudo, and I think you're full of crap.
LOL
That's the best new member welcome I've ever seen.:p

Breaker
02-11-2004, 03:21 PM
Doesn't this get old, TSA? Let me guess... You're too lazy to check the ZC forums for updates and the inflated ego prevents you from logging into your old account in fear of exciting everyone who might appreciate your bullshit?

Eckels
02-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Agent smith makes my butt hole hurt. Should I be concerned?

Agent Smith
02-11-2004, 08:11 PM
So this is how your community treats its new members? By mocking me, flaming me; telling me that I'm nuts, full of bullshit, etc.? I come here to gather a little information and try to help you guys out and this is how I'm treated? I am absolutely stunned at the amount of disrespect that's being displayed here.

As for ZC, I just thought it'd be best if the community knew what my agenda was. And thanks Blonde799 for directing me with that link. At least someone can be of some help.

Now can we just be friends and forget about this? I think that's what will work best for my needs.

Eckels
02-11-2004, 08:18 PM
You gave me herpes! I know it was you!

Gerudo
02-11-2004, 08:37 PM
Now can we just be friends and forget about this?
i knew this would come in handy when i made it earlier...

http://www.gerudo.net/files/sdchrist.jpg

moocow
02-11-2004, 08:37 PM
*gets a baseball bat*

Breaker
02-11-2004, 08:42 PM
So this is how your community treats its new members? By mocking me, flaming me; telling me that I'm nuts, full of bullshit, etc.? I come here to gather a little information and try to help you guys out and this is how I'm treated? I am absolutely stunned at the amount of disrespect that's being displayed here.

As for ZC, I just thought it'd be best if the community knew what my agenda was. And thanks Blonde799 for directing me with that link. At least someone can be of some help.

Now can we just be friends and forget about this? I think that's what will work best for my needs.

Find another forum to play these kind of games for attention.