PDA

View Full Version : super monkey ball & more for $20

idontknow
02-08-2004, 01:58 PM
I saw the game "super monkey ball" for nintendo game cube at target for $20, as well as "luigi's mansion" and "james bond: nightfire"

are any of these games any good? i was thinkin' about super monkey ball but i'm not sure what you have to do in that game. also, should i wait for the new one, cuz isn't there gonna be a super monkey ball 2 game coming out or something?

i was also thinkin' about luigi's mansion cuz it looks like it has sweet graphics but i wasn't sure about the gameplay.

As for james bond, my brother already has that game on xbox & i'm waiting for the new one to come out on gamecube.

vegeta1215
02-08-2004, 02:09 PM
Luigi's Mansion is pretty fun, although on the short side. You can also get Pikmin, Resident Evil, and Resident Evil Zero for only $20 for Gamecube. I haven't played RE Zero, but the other two are great. In fact I snagged Resident Evil from CompUSA a few days ago for only $14.88!

AtmaWeapon
02-08-2004, 02:19 PM
I picked up Rogue Squadron 2 for $20 at Target. They are putting quite a few good games up for sale.

Mak-X
02-08-2004, 02:38 PM
I think Super Monkey Ball 3 might be in development, SMB2 came out a year ago or so. Super Monkey Ball has been compared to Marble Madness (NES, GB). You have this monkey in a ball, and you guide it through a stage by tilting the stage, while avoiding pits and other obstacles.

Luigi's Mansion is fun, but simple and short. Probably better to pick it up for $20 now than its original $50 price tag, or rent it.

Jakq
02-08-2004, 04:36 PM
RE:0 is great, just to let yall know, cause of the whole character swaping thing

AlexMax
02-08-2004, 08:34 PM
Monkey Ball > *

It's more addictive than crack. If you can, though, get ahold of the second version, it's twice as nice.

Linkafier
02-08-2004, 09:18 PM
You can play a mini-version of Monkey Ball here (the GCN game is much easier):

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/monkeyball.html