PDA

View Full Version : After an unexpected break, we should be good to play again. (D&D campaign info)

Axel
02-06-2004, 04:45 PM
well, there was an annoying break there, but for the first time this year we should be ready to play. All we need is for the party, or at least those active members of it, to give us some good times for them to meet.

Since SWE was banned would anyone mind emailing him with the info?

Jakq
02-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Hmm, what is this all about?

Axel
02-08-2004, 06:23 PM
since it assumes that whoever's reading it already knows, it probably doesn't apply to you.
whatever, about a month ago we started a game of D&D, played on AIM, this post is to get all the players back together to decide when to be on.

Jakq
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
how do u play d&d on aim?

Pablo
02-08-2004, 11:24 PM
The //roll function takes place of dice-rolling, and aside from that, it's not very different from IRL. Anyway, despite the fact that I'm not a player, I can contact SWE with any info he needs to get, if you'd be so kind as to PM it to me.

slothman
02-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Pablo, you might be able to join if you want. Axel probably doesn't mind.
I, like usual, can go basically anytime after 4pm except Tuesday and Saturday.

P.S. Axel I joined http://www.dndonlinegames.com/ but didn't know where to go after that.

Pablo
02-09-2004, 08:36 PM
I would, but I don't know anything about D&D except that it involves dice rolls and some guy called a 'GM'. And I've heard you need sourcebooks and the like.

slothman
02-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Well really only the DM or GM needs the books. For the rest of us it's really just a complicated, game oriented chat. You can always try it and if you don't like it then we'll shoot you, your character that is since we won't need it. :D Only Axel needs to know most of the mechanics to get it going.

Axel
02-10-2004, 04:47 PM
the site didn't want to host our campaign, so we're gonna stick with AGN. We can't send SWE the info 'till we have it, but to get it we need everyone else.
All I know so far is that slothman's good for just about anyday, so am I. That leaves us with any Fri. or Sat. night at about 5pm(EST)

slothman
02-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I am good for just about any day except sat. But we can still do Friday.

Axel
02-11-2004, 03:04 PM
ok, the current schedule looks like this:
any Friday at around 5pm EST

and I'm good for this coming sunday and monday