PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy IV (Wonderswan Color)

MottZilla
02-05-2004, 04:40 PM
I thought I'd mention that I've released 2 things for this game. The first is an IPS translation patch I did. ;) It translates most all of the battle commands, all the item names, all the normal spell names, several misc menus, some monster names (more to come). I intend to eventually translate all of the game.

The other is a save game editor (for use with WSCAMP the Wonderswan emulator). It lets you edit your inventory, party, equipment, and magic!

Anyways, check out the little page about it here:
http://ninjagaiden4.thegaminguniverse.com/FFIV

Also, don't ask for the rom, I won't give it to you.

Anyways, this is what I've been busy doing the last 4 days or so. I think I turned out something pretty good thus far. And FYI, my translation to my knowledge is the only FF4 WSC translation. ;)

Melonhead
02-05-2004, 04:53 PM
Man, between this and Ninja Gaiden 4, you must be really busy. I'll have to try this when I get home.

slothman
02-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Didn't it come out in English? Why would you need to redo it?

bigjoe
02-05-2004, 11:11 PM
You never know, there just might be that freaky kid who imported a wonderswan color and wants to play it handheld.

MottZilla
02-06-2004, 01:51 AM
Actually slothman, the Wonderswan is not available in USA or Europe, and therefore the only releases for it are japanese. The wonderswan version of FF4 has some differences to the SNES or PSx release.