PDA

View Full Version : M:ZR promo, and some cool music...

Gerudo
02-05-2004, 07:53 AM
im sure this is something some of you have heard/seen already, but this is for those who havent...

http://www.metroid2002.com/0/

click the promo... watch, and be amazed :laughing:
its good... i used quicktime to view the .mp4 file, :shrug:

follow the link in that page to http://www.metroidmetal.com/

they only have a few mp3 songs up, but compared to the originals (they have midis)... hah, excellent!

edit: fuck, wrong acronym, BigJoe pointed out my idiocy, its supposed to me M:ZM -_- damn me...

Blonde799
02-05-2004, 03:28 PM
*metroidgasms*

Even though I've seen most of those scenes, that's what a good trailer for the US should be.:D

And I was gonna post about Zero Mission...Oh well.:p

Oh, and SEMI SPOILERS!

A funny quote I found about the endings(there seems to be 6 total).:p
"The quicker you beat the game, the less clothes she has on. You think if you'd beat it in under a minute, she'd be completely naked?":laughing:

MottZilla
02-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey Geru, that metal metroid music rocks. ;) Thanks for the link. By the way, is M:ZM even out yet?

Warlock
02-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey Geru, that metal metroid music rocks. ;) Thanks for the link. By the way, is M:ZM even out yet?

Comes out Feb. 9th (which is the street date, so unless you live on the west coast it's probably a day or two later than that)

Anyways, cool video tho I couldn't get the audio to work and there were some graphical errors. I think DivX Player doesn't like mp4s. I've had that problem before. I suppose I should try it in WMP sometime but I hate WMP :D

Blonde799
02-05-2004, 03:52 PM
I used quicktime to play it.

Petoe
02-05-2004, 04:19 PM
M - ZM is an awesome game! I had no idea it could be almost as good as Super Metroid, but it is. The graphics are awesome, the original music... redone... goddamn that's just freaking stunning! Though I haven't finished the game yet, I can say it's the best GBA game so far, and Metroid is the most perfect video game series ever created. These kind of games are the reason why I still play games...

Melonhead
02-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Wow! I think its time to take a little trip up to Nintendo HQ and sift through some garbage...

bigjoe
02-05-2004, 10:59 PM
You know, at first , I wanted to play this game on an emulator, but when I realized how much passion went into it, I suddenly felt terrible and now I've resolved to buy the game and play it legit.

vegeta1215
02-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Dude...those metal metroid songs...are awesome!!! What a find! Thanks for the link. :thumbsup: For all those interested in Metroid: Zero Mission, Nintendo has like 5 video clips of it on their site. I can't wait! Check it out: http://www.nintendo.com/gameminiav?gameid=m-Game-0000-1856 (you need quicktime to view the videos)

mrz84
02-07-2004, 11:09 PM
while tempting to find a rom is, i must get this title for my gba library. as a devoted metroid fan, this is a must! :kawaii:

Link 101
02-08-2004, 12:59 AM
I must have this game, that is why I am gonna try and buy it on Monday when it comes out. I hope I can get to the store in time. I don't know if this game will be a big hit among the younger ones.