PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Video Game

Archibaldo
02-01-2004, 06:00 PM
I was at Wal-Mart the other day and I saw the American Idol game for the GCN and PS2 and I was wondering if anyone knows how it works? (Not that I'd buy it!)

Warlock
02-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I think I saw something on it, where I guess it uses a microphone and judges you on pitch and staying with the music and stuff. Tho I heard you can just hum the tune and it does the same thing :D haha.. Unless I am getting this confused with that Karaoke game (although I think they are both like that)

Melonhead
02-02-2004, 09:40 PM
The American Idol game sucks completely. Almost as bad as some of the people onthe show. Save your money and buy the Karaoke game, which is really fun. It's an awesome party game. And you can play it with you girlfriend(!).

Archibaldo
02-02-2004, 10:45 PM
If your supposed to use a microphone does it come with it? and how would it work with the GBA. My friend said it was something like were you have to press a certain button at a certain time but im not sure.

Fiyerstorm
02-03-2004, 01:02 AM
From what I read on the GBA version...all you have to do is press L, R, A, and B at the right moments to ''sing'' your song. It's basically DDR but with pressing buttons.