PDA

View Full Version : A hack program for ZC ?

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 04:20 PM
I got a tip that someone on the AGN forums programmed a hack program for ZC that lets you cheat.

Can anyone help me to find it?

I am stuck in a DOY and cant continue.

I know its not the way to got cheating but I have no other options since I cant move on in DOY. I will only use it to help me pass this bug I am dealing with in the trainstation .

:kitty:

C-Dawg
02-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Come on out, hackers. This is the sort of thing that your programs SHOULD be used for. Isnt' there a version of ZQuest that has debug keys enabled? Someone could give that to Tudor if she wants, as well.

Also: How's that remake of DoY for 18x going, eh?

-C

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I think I am already using one of the versions with debug keys 192. build 182 ?

This will only help me getting a better sword and armor , yes?
Or can you use the other debug keys that i dont know about other than the numbers?

I need the hookshoot not a better sword or armour.

I hope someone out there can help me. ;)

MottZilla
02-01-2004, 05:10 PM
http://ninjagaiden4.thegaminguniverse.com/ZC/

Also, the debug keys do not allow you full control over everything. I highly recommend you update to ZC 1.92 183 and use ZConsole to get unstuck.

Note the link is also in my signature.

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 05:13 PM
YAY Thanks alot - how do I use it though? Remember I am a stupid Swedish gal. :D

MottZilla
02-01-2004, 05:17 PM
As I said in private messages, you MUST use version 1.92 b183 windows for the program to work. If you have to use b182, just hit F11 for walking through walls, and the 'I' key should make you immortal, there are other things too.

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Ohh didnt know that. Can I just make a copy of my save file then and move it from my 182 folder to the 183 ya think?

Do they do different things the 2 programms you send me and do they both aquire 183?

Really thanks a bunch :bouncy: to both of you guys.

ok I am off to try it out, wish me luck.

MottZilla
02-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Yes you can just copy your save file over.

I'm pretty sure you are talking about ZConsole, and yes it require 1.92 b183.

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 05:34 PM
what about the other one zc shark? Do I use it the same way+

jman2050
02-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Yes, Mott pretty much covered it. As for your question C, I'm currently focused on making sure my quest is good, but for you I am currently replaying DoY all over again (on 183) so I can find the bugs that need to be fixed. It'll take a while, but judging from topics like these, people will be playing this quest for a while...

Tudorcat
02-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Yep it will take a while thats for sure :)

Hey Jman let me know if you want any help on bug reports I have most certainly seen a bunch minor and a few bigger ones. I would be glad to help if I could, thats the least I can do.

I got my hookshot thanks to Mottzilas help and a relic stone and triforce for the trainstation not sure of that would be triforce 2, 3 or four though.

Cucciolopeloso
02-29-2004, 11:01 AM
oh...
ZConsole doesn't work on the new alpha...

*b*
02-29-2004, 03:08 PM
As I said in private messages, you MUST use version 1.92 b183 windows for the program to work.

it pays to actually read the posts

Teilyr
02-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Using a cheat program is an insult to the quest creator. Anyone who admits to using a cheating program for any other purpose other than avoiding bugs should be left in the desert without water.

MottZilla
02-29-2004, 04:19 PM
If cheating upsets you so much that's sad. Cheating only affects the player, the creator should be happy either way, as people want to play your creation. Really, it's not a big deal if someone cheats.

ShadowTiger
03-01-2004, 08:42 AM
I agree. It's only an insult to the creator if the cheat program somehow sends a message to a little electronic squirtgun next to the creator's monitor to release a small amount of water onto his shirt, effectively "spitting" on him. Seems to me that no one is going to purchase that upgrade, so I see no offense here, besides spoiling the quest for the individual, while leaving the quest creator high and dry, and above all, spit-less.

Don't worry about cheating. If people need to cheat, just... let them, and go on with your life. No need to complain about something which it's not you doing, and doesn't affect you. Monsters are the creator's perogative to place. It's therefore in the quester's perogative to find away around those monsters. :p

Solaris_Omega
03-01-2004, 01:45 PM
I cheated on my girlfriend one time, does that count too?

DarkFlameWolf
03-01-2004, 11:29 PM
yes it does. ;)