PDA

View Full Version : Wc3 disconnects

gdorf
01-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Warcraft III disconnects on me all the time, does anyone know why? I have a linksys 4 port router, but I made sure to forward ports 4000 and 6112 to my local ip. This happens about 2 out of every 3 games I play, within the first 30 seconds or so. Its very frustrating to wait through the load times of my opponent and then get disconnected right as I begin the game.

Anyway, if any of you know what is going on PLEASE help. :-D

mike5000
02-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Hmm I have the same router with the same Port Triggering set and I dont get any problems. Mabey a Reinstall and repatch could fix it. The only problem I got with Warcraft 3 is when the 1.14b patch messed me up and made me reinstall!

Cloral
02-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Have you tried their message boards? It shouldn't be port issues if you're able to connect at all (generally its ports when all traffic is blocked, which doesn't sound to be the case). Personally I've never had this happen, although I have had it say 'waiting for server' (or something like that) a few times when my connection's gotten a bit shaky. Maybe there's just too much traffic at times in some part of the net you have to go through. Or maybe there's a conflict on your computer. *shrug*

BTW, I just started playing (yeah, I know I'm way late), and I must be missing something, because I don't see how to check on your Battle.Net account. How do you?