PDA

View Full Version : ZC must hate me...

Blonde799
01-29-2004, 07:20 PM
...Now that I've wiped my HD.:p

Anyway, my version of ZQuest(1.92 b182) seems to have a bit of a lag problem. When it starts up, the thing lags, and my cursor doesn't show up. The time that this can go on, can be from a few seconds, to well over a minute before it goes back to normal. I looked at the FPS, and it says 59-60, even though it seems to be going at 0-1.

What's weird is, I've just ran into this problem recently, and every time I download and make a clean install(I downloaded this from AlphaDawg's site), I get the same problem. Any assistance?

ShadowTiger
02-01-2004, 03:21 PM
System Specs?

Petoe
02-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
Anyway, my version of ZQuest(1.92 b182) seems to have a bit of a lag problem. When it starts up, the thing lags, and my cursor doesn't show up. The time that this can go on, can be from a few seconds, to well over a minute before it goes back to normal. I looked at the FPS, and it says 59-60, even though it seems to be going at 0-1.
I have exactly this same problem and it has bothered me from the day I downloaded ZQuest (1.92 b182), but fortunately it occurs very rarely. I have a powerful computer, so that cannot be the problem... :shrug:

QUESTMAKER
02-13-2004, 08:09 PM
When The Updates Are Avalible At "www.purezc.com" Get Them There.

Note: Other Goodies Their, Too
Click Here (http://www.purezc.com)