PDA

View Full Version : What would you do for a million bucks?

Kamaria
01-29-2004, 10:36 AM
If you had to pick one, which of these insane stunts would you do for a million dollars?

If you specify Other, specify some reasonable stunt.

EDIT: I can't edit the damn poll. Change 15% to 33.3% in the parachute thing.

Master Ghaleon
01-29-2004, 11:56 AM
I would get into a gunfight for the million dollars :cool:

Mr. Z
01-29-2004, 02:42 PM
1-If you are unlucky you get killed (15% chance ;) )
2-Hmm, I can't drive motorcycles... :laughing:
3-1 vs 10?! Wow, then I'd get killed for sure!

I would choose "other" because I won't do anything, hah! I'm not risking my life for 1 million. :blah:

Kirby of Doom
01-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Does other mean I make my own thing? Let's see, how dangerous are fluffy rabbits...

But otherwise I'm not greedy and I can do fine without getting myself killed for 1 million big ones thank you very much. ;)

AlexMax
01-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Sitting on my ass and doing nothing. I'd do that for $1,000,000

Mitsukara
01-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Does other mean I make my own thing? Let's see, how dangerous are fluffy rabbits...
Extremely, if they have sharp, pointy teeth *makes proper hand gesture*.

I wouldn't really be willing to take any huge risks for money, probably, unless someone else needed me to get it for them to survive, or something. That being the case... I'd be willing to don a fake mustache, white mickey mouse gloves gloves, a red hat, racoon ears, and a racoon tail, and then run around in public jumping on everything I could reach yelling "hoo hoo!" and "Wahoo!" at the top of my lungs (in a very falsetto, bad italian accent), throw or try to jump and break any square objects I see, and hit stuff with my tale and say I'm going to "fly" by doing running jumps and crashing into things, and then avoid the police and try not to get caught. At the risk of looking like a complete baka if I get caught or recognized, of course. Is that an acceptable stunt?

Verbatim
01-29-2004, 05:44 PM
What would I do for $1,000,000?

...say "thank you!", of course. ;)

Raichu86
01-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by AlexMax
Sitting on my ass and doing nothing. I'd do that for $1,000,000
Ditto. That'd be worth doing for $1,000,000! ;)

Goat
01-29-2004, 07:07 PM
I chose other. Given teh list you gave the only one i would probably do is teh first, seems liek teh least painful way to do. But thinking about teh craziest, stupidest, most retarded thing i would do to get money and its...

watch american idol, yes I would watch american idol for a million bucks, and thats what it would take to make me watch it, filthy hobitses

Pablo
01-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Kirby of Doom
You've obviously never seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail ;)

Dracula
01-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Letsee... The airplane thingy is a big no-no cuz I have a slight fear of heights... :uhoh:

Well, I have already faced 10 gun-weilding people and won... well, in Goldeneye at least... :shrug:

I guess, since I love motorcycles, and volcanoes, and I definately love a million bucks... I'd jump over a little volcano. :blah:

If anything else... I'd go streaking through Neverland Ranch, while Jacko tries chasing me down with a Hummer... :odd: ...maybe not...

Maybe I'll just go up to Mike Tyson and call him a sissy... then again, most of my prize will go to my hospital bill afterwards... but you have to make sacrifices... :eyebrow:

Ganonator
01-30-2004, 03:51 AM
I figure its worth the money to say you took a fucking chance in your life. You can all just sit around and hope something happens to you, or you can be big and take care of business. I'd gladly do number one because a 66% chance of anything is huge. If the map generator I programmed fired with 66% accuracy, I'd be incredibly happy.

As far as 10 guys with guns, depends on the situation. if it was a free for all, sure. If it was 10 on 1, I would laugh and run, keeping the gun.

Kryten
01-30-2004, 11:57 AM
What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Would you stand on one leg?
Would you act like a monkey?
W...would you kill a man?

deathbyhokie
01-30-2004, 12:12 PM
i don't know what i would do for a million bucks, but i know what i would do with it...2 chicks at the same time. oh yeah

gdorf
01-30-2004, 02:47 PM
i don't know what i would do for a million bucks, but i know what i would do with it...2 chicks at the same time. oh yeah

Damnit, that was gonna be my line. :)