PDA

View Full Version : What a Nice Welcome

ShyGuy0824
01-28-2004, 12:03 AM
Jeepers Breaker, you haven't changed. I come in for the first time in five months to chum it up on chat and ya banned me? I'm probably not back forever, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my old buddies from AGN to see how they were doing.

He's a pinball wizard, got to be a twist...

Ich
01-28-2004, 12:06 AM
Hey, I remember you and your Dr. Nick avatar. Hiya ev'rybody! Welcome back. We knew you'd come back to AGN to reclaim your soul.

Eckels
01-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Example of Chat Lifeline for new users:

1.) Join #AGN
2.) Banned.
3.) Ban (usually) Removed

Then one of the following will happen:
4.) Take it like a man, Unbanned.
4.) Complain about it, Still Banned.

5.) No one else cares, regardless.

Of course, that's just an example. Modifications are known to be made.

ShyGuy0824
01-28-2004, 01:18 PM
but... but... I wasn't a new user :(

Hee hee, whatever, nice to see ya ecks. Has your cult escalated into something greater? And by the way, Breaker, I had counted you as one of those people to catch up with :-P

Nice to see you too German fellow, I remember your tough to remember name and Bart Simpson Avatar...

DarkDragoonX
01-28-2004, 01:51 PM
Huh, you've been gone for awhile. Not that I've been making many appearances myself, recently.

I'd say "welcome back," but that's kind of a given, not to mention somewhat redundant at this point.

Breaker
01-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Never present an opportunity for a clever kick message. You've been unbanned.

Eckels
01-28-2004, 03:45 PM
nah, not so much a cult. The fun was lost when glenn and his ego created the KTC, which was basically created as an opposition to my forum. Not that my forum needed any opposition... since then Glenn has been banned, his KTC-OOTP forum has shriveled up and been deleted, and all is well in the world. Now instead of having a "cult" as you put it.. I've taken my operations elsewhere, under the name of Afterblur.

SSJ3500
01-30-2004, 07:50 PM
I think I remember you, the avatar and name seem a little familiar. It's alaways good to see someone return to AGN though.

Gerudo
01-31-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by ShyGuy0824
Has your cult escalated into something greater?http://www.afterblur.com

welcome back shyguy, dont know if you remember me, but i remember you ;)