PDA

View Full Version : Aquamentus Refuses To Appear

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 07:25 PM
Well Here I go again.

I've tried several times to get Aquamentus to appear in the room just before the triforce.

The following all check as being on.

Am I Forgetting Something?

- Must Kill All Bosses
- Boss Roar SFX
- Enemies-Aquamentus

Am I leaving something out?

ShadowTiger
01-27-2004, 07:39 PM
Is there an aquamentus in the room? It's an enemy. Other than that, I really can't think of why there's no aquamentus, except if you somehow killed it from afar using an event somehow. Boss flags tend to do that. ;)

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 07:48 PM
Problem Resolved.

Aquamentus Has finally appeared.

The problem was the dungeon boss flag. Because it was on Aquamentus was not appearing.

New Problem:

Will Try to solve . Will Update if help needed.

The new problem in case I do update regards the fact that when warping out of the triforce room I am taken to room 80 on the dungeon map instead of back to the overworld. Have an idea to fix this though.

Freedom
01-27-2004, 08:20 PM
In the triforce room you have to set both warps, side and tile, as described in the tutorial.

Happyman
01-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Freedom
In the triforce room you have to set both warps, side and tile, as described in the tutorial. It is not necessary to set the tile warp, actually. :shrug:

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Still Can't warp out of the dungeon. I'm through working on my quest for today though. Will continue sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for everybody's help today.

:reading:

Sephiroth
01-28-2004, 12:08 AM
It's suggested that you do set BOTH the tile warp and the side warp.. I have to do that as My triforce rooms are set up to where the user cannot get out if the visit the room again so I have instilled warp tiles that will get you out of the dungeon.

Freedom
01-28-2004, 02:45 AM
Snort,
Happyman likes to follow me around and correct me for some reason, that was his only purpose here, you notice he didn't offer SOALZC1 any constructive help in curing his problem.

The advice I gave is the same as the tutorial gives, nuff said.

SOALZC1,
If you are being taken to room 80 then it may be that you didn't place the destination in the slot that says "cave/item room", click on the dropdown and put in where he needs to come out on the overworld.

SOALZC1
01-28-2004, 10:53 AM
With Everyone's help the last few days I felt some thank you's were in order.

To Freedom, Brittanianhero4, Happyman, Snort

You all were hugely helpful in the completion of my 1st level. I am proud to announce it's conclusion so that you know all your posts paid off.

Today.

Phase 2 Begins.

I will begin working on the 2nd phase of the overworld including teaching myself how to build a fairy fountain. I will be going back to the tutorial to refresh myself on how to do that.

I look forward to helping other people in the future.

Plus. If I need help I look forward to your continued support in phase 2 of this quest. Lots of phases to go. The work has just begun but I feel some satisfaction in the Fact that level 1 is finally complete.

Just remembered as I was writing here though gotta go back and create Link's Front Exit. He can get into the level but he can't get out. After that is done level 1 will be complete.

Once Again Thank you everybody.

:)

Happyman
01-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Freedom
Snort,
Happyman likes to follow me around and correct me for some reason, that was his only purpose here, you notice he didn't offer SOALZC1 any constructive help in curing his problem. I find it sad that so many people in the world react like this when you try to help them. :rolleyes: