PDA

View Full Version : Got Quote?

aces2022
01-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Cool quotes anybody?

cyberkiller6276
01-27-2004, 07:47 PM
“Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” -=W.H. Murray=-

"This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit." -=Homer Simpson=-

" I know every big lawyer in New York. Who the hell are you?" -=Woltz, The Godfather=-

And many others in my siggy.

vegeta1215
01-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Unless you want quotes from video games, General Discussion is a better forum for this.

aces2022
01-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
Unless you want quotes from video games, General Discussion is a better forum for this.

oops that's what i thought this was in.

phattonez
01-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Someone corrected your mistake. And now, some classic Simpson's quotes.

Homer - "Lisa, with $10,000 dollars, we could be millionaires. We could buy anything, even love!" - "They have the internet on Computer's now?" - "I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t, I mean s-m-a-r-t." - "Operator, give me the number for 911" - "I have this friend named Joey Joe Joe Shabanu." Moe: "That's the worst name I ever heard." A man cries and a man leaves the bar. Barney: "Joey Joe Joe!"

aces2022
01-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks for the correction.

Starkist
01-27-2004, 10:08 PM
"Who needs college? We're trillionaires! Let's get dune buggies!" - Lisa Simpson

DarkDragoonX
01-27-2004, 11:13 PM
If it disagrees with experiment, it is wrong. - Richard Feynman

Who the hell wants to hear actors talk? - H.M. Warner (yes, the head of Warner Bros. studio)

Ich
01-27-2004, 11:20 PM
We ignore the present at the expense of the future. -Andrew Dexter (hey, that's me!)

What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him? -Anthony Burgess

Mitsukara
01-28-2004, 12:21 AM
"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." ~ Captain Jean Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Encounter at Farpoint" (It might be a little nerdy of me... I just always thought that was a good line)

"'Everything I do is carefully planned.' *falls over the back of the couch*" ~ Inspector Jacques Clouseau, A Shot in the Dark

Luigi: "Yo... I need a doctor..."
Mario: "I need a pizza!" ~ The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, "Butch Mario and the Luigi Kid"

"I suck at everything!" ~ Urashima Keitarou, Love Hina manga, Volume 1 (positive attitudes are always nice)

"We're precisely one zat gun short of actually having a zat gun." ~ Colonel Jack O'Neill, Stargate: SG-1, "Deadman Switch"

"I feel I was denied critical, need-to-know, information!!" ~ Burt Gummer, Tremors 2 (I just thought that sounded good)

And then there's the one from Otohime Mutsumi in my signature, which I consider a very accurate and wise statement ^.- (even if it is from a fan translation and not the official TokyoPop release).

Kamaria
01-28-2004, 08:00 AM
When I saw the topic name, the first thing that popped into my head was:

"Congratulations! You have launched the Pink Dick virus. Your orifice is now infected." - My brother

Don't ask, he says the oddest (and sometimes funniest) stuff. For those of you who didn't know, the original quote was supposed to be from a commerical:

"Congratulations! You have launched the Pink Slip virus. Your office is now infected."

deathbyhokie
01-28-2004, 10:21 AM
"Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"-under siege 2
"I did nothing. And it was all i though it could be" - Office Space

zfreak2004
01-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Some funny Harry Potter Quotes... Quite a list... so I'll make the font smaller for those that don't want to read it.

"Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something we had no idea."
"Hang on I think I remember him saying something about it, Once..."
"Or twice-"
"A minute-"
"All summer-"
-Fred & George Weasley-

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs."
-Dumbledore-

Dudley looked alot like Uncle Vernon. He had a large pink face, not much neck, small watery blue eyes, and thick blonde hair that lay smoothly on his thick, fat head.
Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel. Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig.

"I believe misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat."
-Dumbledore

"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.
"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself."

"Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" said Fred. "That was a sample of fertilizer from Norway!" said Percy, going very red in the face. "It was nothing personal!"
"It was," Fred whispered to Harry as they got up from the table. "We sent it."

"Oh Professor look! I think I found an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?"
"It is Uranus my dear." said Professor Trelawney peering down a the chart.
"Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?" said Ron.

Dudley had done the thing he was threatening to to do since age three: He had become wider than he was tall.

Trelawny: "Would anyone like me to help interpet the shadowy realms within their orb?"
Ron: "I don't need help, it's obvious what this means: there's going to be loads of fog tonight."

"Who's Kreacher?"
"The house-elf who lives here," said Ron. "Nutter. Never met one like him."
"He is not a nutter," said Hermione.
"His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque like his mother," said Ron. "Is that normal, Hermione?"

A slightly stunned silence greeted the end of this speech, then Ron said, "One person can't feel all that at once, they'd explode."
"Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have," said Hermione.

"And do I look like the kind of man that can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
"Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revolving eye. Uncle Vernon lept backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. "Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."