PDA

View Full Version : Z64 Screenshots... Anyone? .. Please? @ @.

ShadowTiger
01-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know of a reliable location to find a virtual myriad of screenshots from Ocarina of Time? (And maybe Majora's Mask?) If I can get those screenshots, I can reproduce the walls and other terrain structures from the game. Would anyone be willing to at least refer me to a site with many screenshots? The higher the quality they are, the better. ;)

Thank you!

redmage777
01-27-2004, 08:20 PM
I have the Roms... and I use them to get screenshots. I've been working on a Oot/ MM overworld tileset ever since I saw those Oot Dungion shots...

I'm still "Kid" link in the Oot rom, but I've got all 3 trasformations in MM...

Tell me how you want them and I'll see if I can get them to you, In a Zip file.

<Edit> can you open .rar files?

Foxx
01-29-2004, 09:13 AM
From an old corner of IGN's site. Holy crap, is this a lot of screenshots.

http://media.ign64.ign.com/media/000/000437/imgs_1.html

*b*
01-29-2004, 03:24 PM
I too, have the roms of OOT and MM. but OOT is in german, I can't seem to find an english one... but anyway. are there a few certain screenshots you're looking for?

ShadowTiger
01-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Heh. Roms. :p Maybe privately, so AGN doesn't have to be involved. (BTW, those must be MASSIVE downloads. XoX;' )

Maybe I was looking for Zora's Domain. I'm trying to find ... well.. basically anything that I can reproduce for ZC. :shrug: Maybe specific projects are appealing to me, and maybe some aren't. I'll just have to find out as I work with them.

*b*
01-30-2004, 03:46 PM
ok, I'll get some pics of various areas in Zora's Domain and IM them to you. next time you're on, that is

also, talking about roms is ok, I think, but linking to them/sites that host them is prohibited