PDA

View Full Version : Compass Query

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 10:23 AM
My Compass is blinking before I have ever gotten it. How do I stop this from happening.

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 03:28 PM
The Problem I was having with the compass seems to have resolved itself.

New Problem:

Regarding Secret Pasageways:

The Secret passageway room is complete but I cannot get the item to appear in the secret room.

I have tried putting in as just an item and I have tried also putting it in as a special item. with special item as the room type.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

By the way this is dungeon Map.

ShadowTiger
01-27-2004, 05:15 PM
Maybe you can assign it on the screen that LEADS to the secret room with the item. I assume that the secret passageway that you're referring to is the one on screen 80? Or is it screen 81? Screen 80 has to do with the retrieval of ONE item, then going back up to the room that you entered on. Screen 81 is just a passageway from one room to another, via the tile warp (maybe side too. :shrug: ) feature.

Look! A shiny button! :kawaii:
http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/images/classic_black/edit.gif
You can use this to modify your posts! :D I like to use it when I have information to update people on. ;)

SOALZC1
01-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up Brittania.

I'll give that a try and see if it fixes the problem. By the way I was referring to screen 80.

Oh also thanks for the heads up on the edit button. I didn't know about it but now I do.