PDA

View Full Version : Custom Triforce Pieces

Kamaria
01-26-2004, 08:32 AM
Would anyone be willing to edit the Triforce tiles for me in a graphics set?

I want them to be mutli-color swords.

*b*
01-26-2004, 02:24 PM
well, unfortunatley, that's going to be hard. if you want one sword to be green, another red, and another blue, ect... it's impossible. ZC uses but 1 tile for all the triforce pieces :shrug:

but, give me about, an hour tomorrow, and I'll whip up some tiles :D

[edit] oh, I just realized, this is the wrong forum. posts like this asking for tiles should go in Developer's Exchange :thumbsup:

VEL
01-26-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by *b*
[edit] oh, I just realized, this is the wrong forum. posts like this asking for tiles should go in Developer's Exchange :thumbsup: --Moved to ZC Developers Exchange--

Kamaria
01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
In case you're wondering, it's the Pure Set's Triforce Pieces that I want to change, and the "container" or whatever that displays them.

I'm using the Pure Set for my quest, and my quest has a different item to collect (swords) so...

redmage777
02-02-2004, 08:33 PM
If you wand Multi colored Trifoces, use Ccet 9... This will affect only the way the look when you pick them up, They will still all be the same color on the subscreen.

bigjoe
02-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by *b*
well, unfortunatley, that's going to be hard. if you want one sword to be green, another red, and another blue, ect... it's impossible. ZC uses but 1 tile for all the triforce pieces :shrug:

but, give me about, an hour tomorrow, and I'll whip up some tiles :D

[edit] oh, I just realized, this is the wrong forum. posts like this asking for tiles should go in Developer's Exchange :thumbsup:

Actually, its not IMPOSSIBLE. I seem to remember some guy pulling it off in a really old quest.

PSolver
02-16-2004, 08:33 PM
I'll Figure It Out. Tell Me A Place To Download One With Multiple Triforce Peices

FREE!

The Great Guy
02-17-2004, 05:06 PM
It's possible? Wow. Now maybe I could use those elemental triforce replacements from one of the tile contests. :bouncy: