PDA

View Full Version : I had a pretty bad day today...

Dracula
01-26-2004, 02:04 AM
Ok, so I got up this morning, and I said "Oh shit!" cuz I left the lights on. So, anyway, I walked out of my house, to take a walk or whatever. And this stupid fucker starts yelling at me! He just keeps babbling on about an emergency button or whatever, and how this is my first warning about something I didn't even do. Stupid ass.

So, anyways, I went to go say hi to my friend, Peewee, but he was all pissed off, so I figured "whatever, he'll get over it." So, I went to go say hi to my friend, Piper, and he told me to go get a camera that he let my friend, Olive use, and he never got it back. So, the nice guy that I am, I said "I suppose" so I walk to Olive's house... she wasn't even home... I looked in the back yard, and it turns out she built a damn igloo! WTF?

So, I walked into this igloo, and she keeps telling me about the chowder she's making, and how cozy her igloo is. She wouldn't even listen to me. I kept saying "Hey, bitch! Where's Piper's camera?" and she just says "It's so cold out there. I think I'm going to stay in here and have some chowder" or whatever. So, I'm like "whatever..."

I walk to another friend's house, Elmer, and he tells me that Olive has a pokemon doll of his! I'm like "That stupid whore!" so, I walk over back to Olive's house in a big huff, and she tells me to play a game! I'm like "yeah, just as long as it shut's you the fuck up." So, she says she's got 5 pieces of furniture to give away, and I'm forced to buy one. Ok, well it turns out I had to buy this ugly-ass statue for $5,000!! I just wanted to slap her and say "You stupid bitch, I'm trying to pay off some mortgage here!!!" And she keeps bitching about her chowder!!! So, I leave, and Piper and Elmer were pissed off cuz I didn't get their shit. I'm just like "Fuck you guy's, I'm gonna go fishing now."

Well, I caught a sea bass, which was pretty cool. So, I quickly got bored and walked back home, took a nap. When I woke up, I figured I'd go talk to Olive again, just to say I'm sorry. Well, the igloo wasn't there anymore. I was pissed. I walked around looking for her, cuz I was pretty worried. I said hi to Peewee on the way, but he was crying and didn't feel like talking.

So, anyway, I found Olive... she built an igloo in Boots's back yard! So, I walked in, and her fuckin' chowder wasn't even done yet!!! God, I was so pissed. So, I walked out on her, since she felt like playing another game. I walked over to Tangy's house to see what was up with her, and it turns out Olive had one of her handkerchiefs! God, I was gettin' pissed at Olive. I really wished she would stop living in a bubble and get her head out of her ass. I couldn't do anything about it, cuz apparently she was too busy watching chowder boil.

So, then I remembered I forgot to get the mail today! SHIT!!! I got a letter from these interior design people, and they said my house was too small and I was a slob. Fuck them, I was so pissed off. After that, I walked over to the store, and bought myself a new shirt. It fits very nice on me.

Anyways, so I decided to go to Boots's house to see what's up with him and why that bitch is camping out in his yard. It turns out he's moving out of town pretty soon. He said he wanted to expand his horizens. I felt really bad, cuz I really liked Boots. Poor guy. Well, anyways. I kinda walked around for a while. I tried to build a snowman, but it got pissed off at me cuz it's head was too small. So I knocked it over.

Well, I got back home and listened to some music for a while, then took a nap. I got back up at about 10:00 pm or so, and I had to hurry up cuz I HAD to talk to Olive. Well, it turns out she gave the camera to Jane, she gave the handkerchief to Peewee, but she gave me the pokemon doll. Well, everyone was asleep, so I couldn't wake everyone up, so I said "fuck it" and went to bed... Then I turned my GameCube off, and decided I need a break from Animal Crossing.

SSJ3500
01-26-2004, 02:17 AM
lol, I was about to say that the weather here was too bad to go fishing until I read that last part. I'm surprised I didn't figure out that it was from animal crossing, after hearing that it was it's so damn obvious... You should make a second town, see if olive goes there, then delete the second town.

moocow
01-26-2004, 02:51 AM
I thought you were gonna tell me it was a dream or something.

The other day I beat the Cardinals with the NFC All Stars, then I almost beat Green Bay with the Cheifs, then I beat some team with the Raiders, then again with the Buccaneers. Then I decided to turn off Steve's x-box and go to sleep :o ;)

AtmaWeapon
01-26-2004, 03:03 AM
Once you hit the igloo, I knew the game. Good job, tomorrow will be better. Today I spent 200,000 bells on turnips. The racoon better offer a good price, if he knows what's good for him.