PDA

View Full Version : Happy 15th Birthday Jennifer!

VEL
01-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Happy 15th Birthday Jennifer!

http://www.jennifer-lien.com/JenniferLien/jlpics16/TWIST03N.jpg

Prrkitty
01-25-2004, 05:10 PM
woohooo!!! Happy birthday Jennifer :)))) Hope the day is good to ya and you get lotsa goodies and cake and ice cream ;) BIG hugs!!

inori
01-26-2004, 07:18 AM
Meh, according to my time zone, I'm late for this. Oh well... happy birthday anyway. :kawaii:

Amber
01-26-2004, 10:29 AM
Technically, I'm late too. But you know I still love you.

~
Too much stress for me.

Yoshiman
01-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Happy birthday, Jennifer! http://cmw.dailymoviereviews.com/otn/party/bdaysmile.gif

Ich
01-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Wow, I didn't know you were only 14, I thought you were at least 15 or 16, judging by the photo (http://www.geocities.com/dieter_chen/negro.html) you gave.

Raichu86
01-26-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm late, but happy birthday. :)

Ganonator
01-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Yes, we are late technically but for someone of your calibur, I had to make sure that you got the best. You mean a lot to these boards and have some great things coming your way in the future. Good luck with everything, and I hope you had a great day!

Radium
01-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Happy Birthday Jen! and many mooooore!

linkofzelda1
01-27-2004, 12:03 AM
Have a nice on, Jennifah ;)

Mitsukara
01-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Thank you, everyone. It's very nice of you to wish me a happy birthday, and I appreciate it.

I've kind of not been posting much lately... visiting Kansas City a week ago, and christmas and stuff, and just in general not really saying much. But I still try to be around some of the time, and I'll probably (hopefully) have more free time once it's summer.

I had a pretty nice birthday, really. We did my party the day before, on the 24th, because some of my family had to work on the 25th... it went pretty nicely. We got pizza (of course ^.^ And from Pizza Hut, even one of them had stuffed crust, which is my favorite kind from Pizza Hut), and did presents and stuff... I got two gamecube games (having got a gamecube for christmas, but no actual games with it except for the included Zelda collectors edition disc thingy, although that was nice to have), Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion, both of which I'm very happy to have. I also recieved my own copy of the Star Wars trilogy on VHS (non-special edition versions, I believe, which is kind of nice because I don't really like some of the things they added... the CGI pan-overs in the first movie, and that horrid dance scene in Return of the Jedi), which is very good to have, and (which I'd been looking forward to for quite a while, actually) Tremors 4 on DVD (which is packaged with the first one, which I didn't actually have on DVD, so that's nice to have). The movie was great, and I like all the little in-jokes and references to the earlier movies (it's a prequel... and it stars Michael Gross, who plays Burt, the semi-main character in most of the series, but as a character who's almost totally opposite him in some ways. Hiram, Burt's ancestor, is a sort of rich mine owner, and he's... totally a wuss. And he doesn't even know how to use a gun... or ride a horse... or cook for himself... it's hilarious). I subjected the rest of my family to watching the movie while we ate (I'm the only person in the family that's really into them, and my mother is the only other person who might really even want to watch anything to do with Tremors besides the original movie), but they didn't really complain or anything. Overall, it was very nice. And in addition, I got to stay up, as late as I wanted... both Saturday night/Sunday morning and Sunday night/Monday morning. I ended up not going to bed at all on Saturday/Sunday. I managed to download 2 and 2/3 (93% by now, actually) episodes of Love Hina in that time, talked to Gerudo and Skeeve, worked on a drawing (which is still not even remotely done)... overall, I had a lot of fun.

By the way... I was actually 13 in that picture. I'm not really quite sure why I look older to some people... part of it is height, I'm sure, but I was kind of sitting down in those two pictures... *shrug*

And incidentally, that had better not be a cellular peptide cake, VEL. ^.-

But anyway, thank you, everyone, and I guess I'll, um... be around, and stuff...

Slider Zero
01-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Meh. 2 days late and $106 short.... I now officially hate UH's Financial Aid office. Anyways, a happy b-day to you (despite the absolute lateness of this....)

Lilith
01-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Belatedly happy birthday Jennifer, I <3 you.