PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with me?

Cloral
01-25-2004, 06:48 AM
Something sure is. Whenever i drink something bad happens and it idnt bcause im drunk but because somethings wrong with me. donw know whtat. why am i so fucking sumb. please woomeone help me. and it was my friends birthday. why do i have o do such doumb shit on her birthday.

u know why i type it here? becauwse if i reveal this to ,y friends, they wont like me anymore. so i have todo this anonymously. im sorry for dumping this on all of you, but i have to say it or ill go fucking mad!

Gerudo
01-25-2004, 07:21 AM
haha!

so when you get up later and look at this, you'll be like "WTF, mate ^^;"

reading over the other post(s) youve made, yea, you're pretty messed up right now, :laughing:

Drunken Tiger
01-25-2004, 07:34 AM
lolz, this is definately something youll look back upon and say "WTF?!?!?!"

inori
01-25-2004, 08:51 AM
Who was it that did this a little bit ago, and Cloral said he'd have to respond? Master Ghaleon...?

Cloral
01-25-2004, 01:48 PM
You know what, this isn't something I'm looking back on and thinking wtf. That asshole last night still deserves to get punched in the face. He wanted to piss me off, and gee, since I'd had 10 drinks that night he kinda succeeded. He's had it out for me since met him. Honestly though, I don't know why I was hanging out with them anyway. None of them give a fuck about me. I should just ignore them and move on and just hang out with my other friends. I've been neglecting hanging out with them. And it seems that whenever I drink with these guys I just end up feeling terrible.

And you know, I'm glad you all find this amusing.

bigjoe
01-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Pssh, he's not drunk. He's faking it.

You must heed the great quote:

"I'm stoned and I can still spell, so what's your excuse?"