PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy? naw really.

aces2022
01-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Do you believe in the conspiracy by our government.

Breaker
01-24-2004, 01:06 PM
The government is slowly introducing pathogens into children's breakfast cereal. It decreases the brain's rational thought process while also imprinting the address of these forums into false memories. The result are signatures and posts like yours. Proof (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/memberlist.php?s=).

Dart Zaidyer
01-24-2004, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't say the government is up to much, just the evil rich bastards who control it vicariously with their large amounts of money.

Happyman
01-24-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Dart_Zader
I wouldn't say the government is up to much, just the evil rich bastards who control it vicariously with their large amounts of money. You're mistaken. That's Bill Gates.

Pablo
01-24-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by aces2022
Do you believe in the conspiracy by our government.

Which conspiracy? For that matter, which government?

AtmaWeapon
01-24-2004, 05:55 PM
I think he's talking about how the government doesn't really exist, it's all done in a secret studio on Mars. That's why none of the rovers do very well, they're afraid we'll find out the government isn't real.

bigjoe
01-24-2004, 06:36 PM
I think the real question is:

"Does fear really cause people not to see the obvious?"

Kryten
01-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Fictitious presidency.
Fictitious war.
Fictitious government.
OMG, watch my movie plz.
-- Michael Moore

ShadowTiger
01-24-2004, 10:25 PM
:laughing:

The government is slowly introducing pathogens into children's breakfast cereal. It decreases the brain's rational thought process while also imprinting the address of these forums into false memories. The result are signatures and posts like yours. The address is in the cereal. If you look hard enough, you can see it floating between the "P" and the "Q" in your alpha bits. ;) I'm still picking pieces of whole wheat ZaPhOd from my teeth.

I don't really think too much about government conspiracies. (Most of my thoughts revolve around other paranoid delusions, such that my own friends are constantly trying to poison me with illogical logic.) Of course, I do know that there have to be quite a few conspiracies to cover up.. well.. stuff. :rolleyes: They probably have conspiracies to cover up conspiracies. O_O

Mitsukara
01-25-2004, 01:48 AM
Oh, ho ho, now there's an interesting subject. I have two trains of thought on the government, with indications to support both, and I suspect it's split between the individuals therein very much- obviously, of course, but I'm led to think many key figures and agencies are totally oblivious whereas others are not even remotely so. Of course, it's extremely difficult to study, examine or search for any more evidence to point either way from my position, but there are a few issues on which I have to base my opinions. Case Kazu Hitotsu, the issue of RUSCUM (the Russian Underground Secret Communist Union Movement). In all contact with them they have completely denied any knowledge, existence, or possibility of such an organization. So virulent were they in supporting this claim that they have completely stopped returning all of my comuniques, and gone so far as to challenge my mental status and even reccomend I "ask your friendly neighborhood Official doctor who squanders your overcharged payments on refinishing his porch furniture" about ritalin, as though I were some sort of hyperactive lunatic. Oh, ho ho, I must admit, it's a poor attempt to convince me that an egomaniacal threat exists poised to attack us at any moment in the near future, let me tell you. While some of the saps sounded totally ignorant (likely a voice actor, 98.6% of officials do not actually speak on the phone for themselves), they sounded a touch too agitated, irritable, and stressed for my liking, not to mention their obvious position to know about such things. More than likely they think they're going to keep it, indeed, hidden, from the underrighted mindless civilian drones such as myself. Yeah, right.

Case Kazu Futatsu, shipping and handling fees. As we all know, many bargain-product salescompanies, such as igia, are owned by other companies, which are in turn owned by larger companies which are owned by syndicates- leading up to, of course, guess who. Now, any of you who have paid any attention to the advertisements so blatantly shoved down our throats as their form-fed, submliminal messages are repeatedly forced into our brains over and over again as they slowly spread across every inch of entertainment, products, and any sort of merchandising that exists in this country as though they were, and indeed as they are not a distant relative of, a plague, have probably noticed the outrageous shipping and handling taxes appendages to nearly every product. You have also no doubt noticed this throughout any internet or mail-based sails that exist. Big deal, you think, it's just the merchandisers attempting to make more money and to pay for the mailing charges, right? Wrong. The government no doubt has a hand in applying 72.4% of those charges (the other 28.6% are indeed the product of greedy merchandisers, of course), that it becomes like a joke. You don't realize that most of your "shipping and handling" funds even pass through the companies you ordered the products from, but instead go back into, although it's extremely difficult to track, likely the national bank- or, quite possibly, little heard of private accounts owned by strategic individuals (no doubt operating under a false name such as to mask their account). Now, why would the government do this? I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to fully examine the order of events that transpires with these untold thousands worth of s&h funds- in fact, it's as though the funding completely disappears. The simplest, most logical- and yet almost beautifully, if it weren't so not so, totally illogical- explanation is that they are not keeping the surplus funding at all. More than likely they ship all coinage to be melted, make themselves some fancified miniature aircraft with the bills, and melt the precious metals for which the bills were the note- pooling in fact not the money, but the molten metal for yet unknown maniacal purposes. It is my belief that they are planning to construct a powerful weapon, meant to assure their dominance in the world, universe, and likely over their own citizens as well- indeed, it has been my fortune to happen upon a discarded scrap of paper which is likely their plans for the weapon. I was unable to properly scan it, but the weapon is approximately 89,046 cubits by 35,246 cubits by 10,495,963 cubits- a gargantuan, ultra-sharpened, strip of metal, swiveled to any angle with great speed by a base device. Such a weapon would be, for those unable to interpret my immediately previous statement for whatever reasons, not at all unlike a gigantic pair of scissors. able to strike anything anywhere with enough crushing force to totally eliminate it. Should they construct it they would be capable of using it's mighty blades- complete according to the diagram with interchangable shearing blades and super-powerful 'pruning' style blades, as well as a large spiral device I have yet to determine the purpose of, a large flat blade, and the ultimate striking device, a gargantuan, titanium/aluminum/modified strofoam-constructed katana blade- to easily destroy any vessels, all base, any sort of stations, or, with the proper modifications, individual or armored suit- from a relatively safe distance away. Should they need to strike anything on the opposite side of the planet- since it primarily operates on a large swiveling base- it could be moved with enough velocity to gather the neccesary momentum to completely alter the earth's rotation and trajectory, thereby using the earth itself as a swivelling mechanism- with a complete computer log to be able to properly reverse it without causing any damage to the shift or trajectory of the planet, with several backup facilities, printouts, and powered by enough background generators that it would be nigh impossible for that information to become lost. Likely they're constructing it with RUSCUM in mind- a wise enough cause, but of course being the government they keep it a secret and deny any knowledge of it.

Or, on the other hand, they could simply be totally ignorant to RUSCUM, and perhaps I've read slightly too much into their actions- but it remains to be seen. As for their intents... also remains to be seen. *shrugs*

JayeM
01-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Well, it seems obvious to me that George Bush cloned himself so that he could rule the US (and eventually the world) forever. George W. is the first of these clones. In 20 years or so George X. will be running for prez. They only allow a Democrat to take over occasionally to clean up the messes they have made.

Kryten
01-25-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by JayeM
Well, it seems obvious to me that George Bush cloned himself so that he could rule the US (and eventually the world) forever. George W. is the first of these clones. In 20 years or so George X. will be running for prez. They only allow a Democrat to take over occasionally to clean up the messes they have made.

Yes, like our illustrious former President William Jefferson Clinton.

AtmaWeapon
01-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Did you know the ASCII representation of the lowercase letter 'w' is 119? Seem familiar?

IF YOU REVERSE IT YOU GET 9-11!!!!!!~~~ OBVIOUSLY THIS IS THE DOING OF THE ILLUMINATI.