PDA

View Full Version : If you were to send Link anywhere..

ShadowTiger
01-22-2004, 01:44 PM
OK. Suppose you wanted to see Link go somewhere. Anywhere at all. Under a waterfall and into Zora's Domain, .. or even hop aboard a starship and go exploring with Zelda. Whatever you want. Where would you send him? And Why?

.. No, .. this isn't really for any particular quest. It's just that with the amazing capabilities of ZQuest, I'm sure that it would be even possible to see these to Fruition. ;) :thumbsup:

xorxif
01-22-2004, 01:59 PM
I would like to see Link take on Bill Gates in a battle of wits for the ownership of Microsquash. Then I'd like to see Link do a hostile takeover of Sony and create a new fashion line. After that I'd like to see him write his own video game where you get to take control of all the world's video game players and cause them to die a million horrible deaths trying to convert the world to open source.

Then I'd like to see him making my burger at McDonald's.

bigjoe
01-22-2004, 02:00 PM
I would send him in a nostalgia time machine... to Hyrule, as it was during Zelda 2! Only this time, it would be a 2d top down version of the game

*b*
01-22-2004, 04:28 PM
I'd like to see him with Lennard Nemoi (I think that's how you spell his name) and a bunch of hippies saving Frodo and Sam from Mt. Doom via a transporter on the Enterprise :p (refrence 'The One Ring to Rule them All2' by Legendary Frog)

ShadowTiger
01-22-2004, 05:26 PM
You're all weird. :odd:

:laughing: Heh. Well... I kinda had more "natural" locations in mind, like a gem mine, or on top of a moon or something like that.

Dart Zaidyer
01-22-2004, 07:25 PM
I dunno. I mean, Link's already been sailing, time warping, shifting between worlds, shitfing between seasons, AND hiking across huge tracts of land. Where else is there to go?

Maybe sailing through different time periods of two worlds with control of seasons?
I don't think ZC can handle that quite yet...

raptorscyther
01-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Link at the Hyrulian amusement park?
I dont know, this is a tricky question :)

Link inside a computer!! That would be one interesting game!

ShadowTiger
01-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Er.. OK. :rolleyes: :laughing: .... Actually, that would be interesting, to see Link in a haunted Amusement Park. We'll see what kind of tricks we can cook up. ;) :sb:

I was thinking something more.. natural. Stop living in the world of technology, and start to see the many worlds of TLOZ!

raptorscyther
01-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Ok, Underwater... Not Wind Waker style though where he can still breathe...

A Really Positively hard quest.. well i believe so anyway, where link is swimming underwater and doing whatever he is supposed to be doing. But like all humans, cannot breathe underwater, so you have to collect bubbles of air :evil:
Key items would be Iron Boots of course, Double Air Tank, bow = harpoon gun..

Hmm sounds a little farfetched but ...yeah.

ShadowTiger
01-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Um.. . alright. Suppose a giant portal opened up in Link's house, and he stepped through. Where would he end up?

Verbatim
01-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Personally, I'd like to send Link to the Mushroom Kingdom...too bad side-scroll is so limited in ZC...I've always wanted to make a game somewhere between SMB and LoZ.

zed_cool
01-23-2004, 01:55 PM
I would like to see Link in Matrix clothes, having a stick fight with Ganon!! Like, i would like to se him in a more nowadays game.. like, make him go in time to see how diffrent things change dependig on what you do in the past!!:D

Raichu86
01-24-2004, 12:31 AM
I'd like to see him go down the toilet and explore... like in Mad Monster Mansion of Banjo-Kazooie.

KingArthur
01-25-2004, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Verbatim
Personally, I'd like to send Link to the Mushroom Kingdom...too bad side-scroll is so limited in ZC...I've always wanted to make a game somewhere between SMB and LoZ.

You mean Metroid? :P

Ian
01-25-2004, 06:01 PM
I'd like to send Link through a Time Machine into th efuture, where he creates a ZC quest of his own, and his quest is about a guy named Link, garbed in green clothes, making a ZC quest, in the future. ;)

CJC
01-25-2004, 07:39 PM
I'd like to send Link to a retirement home, or to the grave.

:lol: Just Kidding.

I'd send him to the bahammas on a "Quest for the Perfect Tan". The goal of the quest would be to find the suntan lotions (Rings) which instead of changing the color of his clothes slightly darkens his skin. He would start pale and have a golden tan by the end of the game! That would be funny.

raptorscyther
01-26-2004, 01:09 AM
The Far Future..like 2340 Where Link must kill Ganon's descendant.

He takes his master sword and is able to deflect lasers with it. That rogue enemy moblins carry. And octorock shoot grenades.

Verbatim
01-26-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by KingArthur
You mean Metroid? :P
Since when was Metroid a platformer? There are no jumping challenges in Metroid even remotely akin to SMB.