PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Shadow Island

Kamaria
01-20-2004, 03:00 PM
After the events of Zelda II, Link awakened Zelda using the power of the Triforce. The pieces scattered once again, joining with their owners. Link received Courage, Zelda received Wisdom. The Triforce of Power had no owner, so it was locked in the kingdom treasury.

Link and Zelda married 3 years later. But after the wedding, a mysterious being appeared....This being obviously had great knowledge and strength, for when he/she/it attacked Link, they were able to match Link, and keep up with all of his moves. Link was left in a bloody mess as they took Zelda and the Triforce of Power away.

When Link awoke, the first thing that came to his head was: "Ganon's back...How did he return?"

Or was it Ganon? The Silver Arrow had truely dusted him this time. The Triforce of Power had been taken from him. His minions had almost all fled away, mysteriously.

Impa notified him of the situation. The strange figure had fled to a dark corner of the Earth. The Shadow Island, where the Temple of Daemon Flame was located. The Daemon Seal had been activated, sealing the temple off from intruders. Anyone with any good intentions in their heart who entered the temple would be captured by the force and erased from existance. The being must have fled inside, unaffected due to his black heart. The only way to break the seal is to locate the anti-Daemon Blades, and enter the temple. Only the possesors of those blades will survive.Then, the being inside must be defeated. Only then would Hyrule's peace return.

But Link must hurry. If the being inside is allowed to combine the forces of the Daemon Flame inside and the Triforce of Power, Hyrule will be doomed to become a barren wasteland, purged of life.

Edit:

History of the Temple of Daemon Flame:
An evil mage built the temple 1000 years ago, where he practiced his works of evil. Before the 8 Knights came and killed him with the anti-Daemon Blades, he poured his evil into the Daemon Flame so that evil forces would be able to rise again, once they located the flame and drew from it's power. He also created the Daemon Seal so that the forces of good wouldn't be able to destroy the flame so easily.

Praethus
01-20-2004, 03:44 PM
That sounds pretty good. Do you have any screenshots available yet?

Kamaria
01-20-2004, 04:23 PM
It's a planned game. Haven't started on it.

ShadowTiger
01-20-2004, 07:38 PM
It sounds AWESOME, Kamaria! :kawaii: I truly wish you the best of luck with it!

Any idea what kind of graphics set you'll be using? I HIGHLY recommend the pure set. Ignore any hype against it, and just go for it. (www.purezc.com) it's just about the best set that is easy to work with, yet will give you all the dungeon making that you want! ^_^ .. (Along with other things.)

bigjoe
01-21-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
It sounds AWESOME, Kamaria! :kawaii: I truly wish you the best of luck with it!

Any idea what kind of graphics set you'll be using? I HIGHLY recommend the pure set. Ignore any hype against it, and just go for it. (www.purezc.com) it's just about the best set that is easy to work with, yet will give you all the dungeon making that you want! ^_^ .. (Along with other things.)

I disconcur. I think that a custom tileset would be better for a quest like this.

by the way, arent you the one usually coming down on people for not posting screenshots?

Oh , what could be the cause for your different behaviour? :rolleyes:

ShadowTiger
01-21-2004, 08:26 AM
1) You can always just darken the palattes if need be. :p

2) I like the word "disconcur." :p

3) There's a difference between posting a thread about a quest that you're making without posting screenshots, and talking about a quest that you COULD make, without posting screenshots. Naturally, Kamaria wouldn't have screenshots yet. ;)

4) My storage room flooded. :D I cleared up stuff from all over my house, and I'm feeling chipper. .. What is chipper? :odd:

:tongue: No, this is my normal behavior. It's not only Mr. Z and mrz32 who have the kawaii disease. ;)

Kamaria
01-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Would anybody be willing to beta test? I'm somewhat new to ZC though I have messed around with the program a little.

ShadowTiger
01-22-2004, 09:28 AM
Well, first, you should have a full area to test for bugs. And post some screenshots too. It will help with the advertisement of your quest, and hopefully attract some people to test.

Freewebz (www.freewebz.com) and 250free (www.250free.com) are great image hosters.

bigjoe
01-22-2004, 09:28 AM
I would love to beta test. After all, Im a much better player than I am a quest designer :sweatdrop: Even though I try :D

Kamaria
01-22-2004, 09:32 AM
Replies already? Wow. I thought I was the only one who browsed the forums at school.

I'm planning to start heavy development of the quest this weekend. Expect at least one screenshot by Monday.

ShadowTiger
01-22-2004, 11:55 AM
About 4/5 of my posts are from school. :D .. except they blocked PureZC. :disgust: .. Bastards.

Kamaria
01-22-2004, 02:36 PM
My old school was lame like that.

bigjoe
01-22-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Kamaria
Replies already? Wow. I thought I was the only one who browsed the forums at school.

I'm planning to start heavy development of the quest this weekend. Expect at least one screenshot by Monday.

Im not exactly at school, but I wont go into that :disgust:

Anyway, You have a good imagination and good ideas , however, some guidance might be helpful.

I differ from Mr. BH4 on that you should use the Pure Set,though. :badrazz:

Kamaria
01-23-2004, 02:36 PM
Development..has begun!

Expect screenshots soon.

DarkTailsX
01-27-2004, 10:43 AM
I'll do whatever I can to help.. Just let me know:cool:

Arathorn21st
01-27-2004, 01:19 PM
*points to sig*
:D
PM or email me if you want me to beta test for you.