PDA

View Full Version : Bad day.....?

aces2022
01-18-2004, 02:59 PM
You ever have one of those days that just suck and everything goes wrong? I mean EVERYTHING.

Dracula
01-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Everyone does. It's either everything/everyone goes against you, or you make it a bad day. The worst day of my life happened to start out as the best... then it got shot to shit.It's all here if you're interested in long reading. (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72925) I don't feel like explaining it all again...

Blonde799
01-18-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah, it's called being an adult. Once you grow up, most days do suck, and sometimes sex does too.:p

aces2022
01-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
Yeah, it's called being an adult. Once you grow up, most days do suck, and sometimes sex does too.:p

After reading dracs sad thing, that is what you want, a litte joke to make you laugh and keep moving on.

Master Ghaleon
01-18-2004, 03:31 PM
I had the worst day ever at work a year or 2 ago.

It started out being a very good day, I was going to be able to get off early. I had to change the fryers in the kitchen and as I went up to hit the timer, half fell in one fryer and the other half in the second fryer. I didnt see which one the battery feel is so we drained the one, dumped it out and it wasnt in that one. Drain the other one and there it was. But we were low on peanut oil so I had to go to some warehouse to pick some up.

Well I should of already been home by now so I hurry up and get outta my car, get the oil and start going to my car. I locked the keys in my car .. AHHHHHH

So I had to call my mom to come and get me, well she couldnt do it so my sister was gonna come and find me. She doesnt exactly know where it is and I tried to explain it as much as I can. The place has a long driveway thats kinda hidden but I told her to turn onto it.

10 min later I see her car going down the street and didnt stop to turn in. So I ran down the driveway and up the street waving my hands and all the sudden they stopped and backed up and saved me from the horror.

Banedon
01-18-2004, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I have about...hmm...three hundred and sixty-five of them a year.

Mitsukara
01-19-2004, 12:30 AM
I find vast quantities of my life to be mediocre. I might have fun doing something, something good might happen, something might go wrong, I might get in a fight with someone or something... but a lot of the time things are just generally kind of sucky. I never really do much in most days, and often I accomplish very little and don't really find myself having fun with what I'm doing. Of course, not a lot goes horribly wrong most of the time for me, either. Usually things are just boring, uneventful, or aggitating. Occasionally I'll have a really bad day, like if I get in trouble with my parents over something, or when something I cared about somehow breaks or is destroyed or something, or sometimes just everything seems to go a little wrong, like Master Ghaleon described. Certainly the worst day I've ever had was when the person who I loved more than anything, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with, passed away. I feel like it's kind of selfish of me, but I have never felt more sad or horrible than when I first heard that it had happened, and I've never really quite dealt with it since.

But thankfully, most days aren't like that. Usually my life just kind of wanders along and nothing much really happens. *shrugs* Incidentally, I'm sorry if I come off as really really whiny. I tend to ramble on about everything sometimes.

plith
01-19-2004, 12:33 AM
I've never had a day in which everything went wrong. No matter how hard I try, something always has to go right. It's infuriating, I tell you.

aces2022
01-20-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by plith
I've never had a day in which everything went wrong. No matter how hard I try, something always has to go right. It's infuriating, I tell you.

Wouldn't that be great if it was true.

ShadowTiger
01-20-2004, 01:36 PM
:laughing:

I think that one of the worst things that can happen to you is one of those "spur of the moment disasters." Dramatic changes for the negative can be gotten used to. Can you get used to getting an arm chopped off, (I mean, WHILE it's getting chopped off! :eek: ) Or maybe having to go to the bathroom REALLY badly, in a car. WHILE you're driving. .. actually, that's not so bad, because that means no one can stop you from pulling off the road, or taking over, since you probably still have the keys... Unless, of course, you're taking your drivers test. THAT is truly .. SUCK!

gameguy032
01-21-2004, 12:59 AM
This was going to be the beginning of newest blog entry, and I think it fits in quite well here:

Did you ever wonder, did you ever think, that if only you had said something else or done something else, that maybe, just maybe, your life would be different... for the better? The one chance you had to say something could have made you happier, your life better? Instead, you took the easy way out and said nothing, did nothing, and then your worst fear comes forth. Only after it happens do you realize what it is that you've done, or not done, and you only have yourself to punish. Has that ever happened?

Mander
01-21-2004, 02:28 AM
Life sucks then you die.

inori
01-21-2004, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Mander
Life sucks then you die.

And then death sucks too.

Banedon
01-21-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by inori
And then death sucks too.

How do you know this? Do you speak from firsthand experience? Does the afterlife have Internet access?

I'm in a bad mood when morons at school try to torment me because they think it's funny, or when I'm looking for music on the radio and all I hear is commercials or stupid morning talk shows.

Amber
01-21-2004, 09:12 AM
The worst days are not when everything thing goes wrong, but when nothing goes right. Those ar e the most fustrating days ever created.

Gerudo
01-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Banedon
I'm in a bad mood when morons at school try to torment me because they think it's funny dude, from experience, fight back... i mean it... show the fuckers who's the bitch... they'll stop when you start whomping some ass...

i dealt with this garbage when i was in school, and my only regret is not fighting back... so i hate to see others pull my (and possibly many others') mistakes... :(

ShadowTiger
01-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Geru has a good point. I mean face it. There are some real morons who think it's entertaining to attack other people. .. isn't that what cavemen used to do? And they didn't have a lot of brain power, did they. ;)

So pound the suckers. Even if you don't have the strength to do it, (And I'm not saying you don't. You'de be surprised at your own strength when under pressure.) the bullies will admire you for that at least, .. at least for having the courage to do that. If they have the courage to attack other human beings, then maybe that's all they know.

They'll go join the army and get shot. Stupid people have no other recourse. ;)