PDA

View Full Version : Wind Waker-ish quest info: Isle of the Winds

DarkFlameWolf
01-17-2004, 09:37 PM
instead of typing it all out again, here is a link to the info:

http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=46&t=4933&

zed_cool
01-18-2004, 04:03 AM
Wow, this sounds really cool. But it will probabaly be preatty hard to do, but if anyone can do it, it's you DFW!!! :D

Blonde799
01-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Bah, you and your short attention span.:p So what's the chances of finishing this one DFW?

DarkFlameWolf
01-18-2004, 07:00 PM
100% Blonde. Lost Isle is still postponed, I ain't giving up on that yet. Despite BH4 STILL NOT GIVING ME THE ITEMS HE PROMISED! O_O
This quest, the entire overworld is almost finished. Dungeons won't take long to do at all. It'll be one I'll finish.

Cloral
01-18-2004, 11:53 PM
Any screenshots?

I was thinking of this a while ago. I got as far as drawing the tiles for the overworld water. I then tried to do a rock wall and realized that my drawing skills weren't good enough to do it. But the water did look nice and Wind Waker-ish.

DarkFlameWolf
01-19-2004, 02:36 AM
yes and no. Give me another week or so and you'll see a massive miniturized version of my overworld. And it is huge. :)

ShadowTiger
01-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Silly DFW! ^o^ How can I give you your sprites when you're working on a quest? :p

(I'm so evil. :sly:)

If you get the items, you might never finish this quest, and apparently, looks like you've attracted a crowd.

DarkFlameWolf
01-19-2004, 01:18 PM
I will finish the quest dammit! >_< I've been planning and wanting to do Lost Isle for how long now? I'm not going to give up the instant you give me the items. Geez. What little faith you have.

Praethus
01-19-2004, 01:43 PM
I think he was implying that if he gave you the items for Lost Isle, you wouldn't do Isle of Wind.

DarkFlameWolf
01-19-2004, 06:05 PM
well of course not, the items I request would NOT suit the graphics or the mood or the feel or the story of what I was trying to create with this Wind Waker quest.

DarkFlameWolf
01-20-2004, 07:35 PM
I may shrink the image later, but here is a basic gist of the overworld as it stands right now. See if you can guess which island is which.

EDIT: Bad news people. Because of the limitation of one side warp per screen. I had to make a bunch of stone reefs across the entire overworld, severely limiting the raft routes and some exploration factors. But I hope it won't be too distracting.