PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Hyrule

Mr. 207
01-15-2004, 07:45 PM
I've been recently playing the Fantasy Hyrule quest (made quite a while ago by War Lord and Shadow Blazer). I dunno if anyone remembers it, but it was one my favorite custom quests back when I first got into ZC. I was wondering if there might be any kind of walk through available for it anywhere? Failing that , I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the blue ring is.

Foxx
02-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Man, it's been a long time since I played this one. I had to grab it from ZCN and wander around to find out. But once I did, I somehow got the feeling it was something I should have remembered.

The blue "ring" is in a shop on the left-hand edge of the overworld. It is a suit of armor which is sold for 300 rupees. As for the wallet needed to afford this armor, I don't recall where that is, but it's probably in a level.

Shadowblazer
02-28-2004, 11:37 AM
The wallet, the wallet... I almost remember where that was. Man, four years is a long time ;) I'm actually thinking it's found somewhere in an Overworld cave. Seems like an old man gives it to you while saying something that he thinks is witty (those old men have a fairly odd sense of humor).

ShadowTiger
02-28-2004, 11:44 PM
:laughing: ... Yeah, I've actually been looking for this quest too. I actually HAVE a copy of it, but it's unplayable. .. It's unplayable.. completely. Ruined file. Is there a reliable place to download it? I may have downloaded it off of JayeM's site. (Not to discredit her excellent quest hostage. ;) )

ms_zelda_lady
02-29-2004, 12:47 AM
I can send it to you if you want. Pm me with your email or send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send it to you right away.

ms_zelda_lady

Foxx
02-29-2004, 02:23 AM
I had to grab it from ZCN and wander around to find out.

This should answer BH4's question.