PDA

View Full Version : I'm Free!!!

Monica
01-13-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey you guys, I just returned from getting my last set of casts removed! After 2 months and 3 consecutive pairs of casts I'm finally free! When I was in my electric wheelchair I couldn't go very many places. It rained a lot so I couldn't go outside. I couldn't go in any restaraunts either. The electric chair was too hard to take places. To celebrate my freedom, my Meme came with us to get them off, and Papa had given her money to treat us to a resaraunt and we decided on this new Italian place that opened up. That was THE best Italian meal I've had in a LONG time! :)

We also went to Walmart where I bought a digital Camcorder and a PC Controller! This was an awesome day!

Oh yes, and the casts worked! My tendons were so tight that I couldn't put my heel flat on the ground when I walked, but now I can! All I need to do now is go to Physical therapy to keep it stretched out, and I like PT :)

ShadowTiger
01-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Monica, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D So how long did you have the casts for? ... oh, it doesn't matter! ^_^ You Have Them Off! :D :kawaii: YAY! :giggle:

Monica
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM
I had the first pair on for 1 week, the second for 2 weeks and the third on for 4 weeks.

Raichu86
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM
Cool. Congratulations. :)

*b*
01-13-2004, 06:32 PM
congrats! ... what happened?

Ich
01-13-2004, 06:49 PM
That's great that you got the casts off. I'd go out and party if I were you. Well, you did seem to have a lot of fun, so, cool.

http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76735

Her original topic.

Prrkitty
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Congrats Monica... I never see ya in IM's anymore... do you still use them? Shattered Earth is back up - so come play with all of us again :) Please and thank you

Dechipher
01-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Congratulations. My 9 month old brother just got his braces on, he's going to have them for three years, to keep his legs from growing back the wrong way. I'm happy for you.

Dracula
01-13-2004, 09:02 PM
Congrats! ...I've never had a cast on anything. I probably couldn't stand it either. Seems too clostro' for me. I remember, I had spacers in my mouth when I was 8. I hated them so much, one day I just shoved my whole fist in my mouth and ripped them right out. I didn't care how much it hurt, but it felt good to eat Taffy again. :) My teeth are still pretty today. :D Again, congrats, it's a very happy memory for your future :hug:

mikeron
01-14-2004, 01:32 AM
It's a nice change of pace to hear a medical story that doesn't end in lawsuit a la fark (http://www.fark.com).

Master Ghaleon
01-14-2004, 01:54 AM
Congrats Monica :)

Glad your free from 2 months of being in casts. It must of been very hard. But now you can go out and do stuff you couldnt do :D

Monica
01-14-2004, 12:25 PM
Thanks, you guys! :) And Kitty, YIM kinda annoyed me so after the upgrade to XP I didn't redownload...:( But I'm kinda busy with other things but I'll try to make time for SE (But I WILL have it eventually :))

Ibis, God of Magicks
01-14-2004, 05:34 PM
And if you lucky, the guy at PT will be cute and hit on you alot.

Radium
01-15-2004, 02:28 AM
woohoo! must feel verrrrrry good to get out of your cast! :)