PDA

View Full Version : giant enemies

idontknow
01-12-2004, 06:47 PM
can someone make me some giant pure tile enemies? i need a 2x2 octorok (any color), a 2x2 darknut (any color, preferably purple, black, or red), 2x2 red wizzrobe, a 1x2 stalfos, and possibly others--i'm thinking of making custom bosses that just look like giant regular enemies

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 06:52 PM
Why don't you just take a screenshot (via F12) of the new enemy tiles in the Pure Set, and open that up in paint (After making a backup, of course.) and box off the tile you want, and stretch it to the upper left. Then save the file without saving it "AS" something, (You'll still have your backup.) and import it back into ZQuest. .. should work.

EDIT: 4500th Post! ^_^ And Happy 2000th post to you, IDK. :thumbsup:

idontknow
01-12-2004, 11:04 PM
tried that--it doesn't work for some reason!

ShadowTiger
01-13-2004, 08:43 AM
How doesn't it work? Describe the problem them.

And of course, happy 2000th post.

idontknow
01-13-2004, 04:00 PM
um...well, the coloration isn't right--i do the print screen button thing & paste it into paint, then move whatever i need to the upper left corner of the screen & scratch what i don't need. Next, i go to "edit->strech/skew" (i think) and put in 200% for the horizontal & vertical (which basically quadruples the size of everything, making 1X1 enemies 2X2)--then when i save & go into zquest & grab the tiles, they do not look right--the original screen shots are taking from the same tileset that i am trying to use so i really do not know how the colors can be messed up

CJC
01-13-2004, 07:39 PM
which program are you using? If you're using corel, you need to turn off anti-ailising (Or something like that.) It's on the toolbar up top.