PDA

View Full Version : volcanoe level

idontknow
01-12-2004, 03:55 PM
What would you like to see featured in a volcanoe kind of level & more importantly, what are some ideas for custom bosses for my fire temple? EDIT: Even if you don't know how to make a custom boss, just throw out there some ideas for a fire boss please--i can't think of anything!

*b*
01-12-2004, 04:13 PM
how about, a fire dragon. it's head pops out of the lava, and you have to slash it a few times, to make it go under. then, some fire towers appear the you have to shoot down in order to make the head appear. the head changes colors every 5 times for 3 turns (one turn = enough damage for it to go back down into teh lava), red, green, then blue. then it's dead

I'm full of ideas like that :D

oh, and the fire towers shoot fireballs at you. when you hit a section, it cools down, and fireballs stop shooting from it

idontknow
01-12-2004, 06:07 PM
well, i know my original post just asked for ideas, and not how to specifically make the boss--but now i'm gonna ask--i think i know how to make the head in the lava & such (which by the way, i'm guessing it should just be one tile in size) but how would i make it so that it has to be hit 3 times to make the towers appear? if i used the sword flag & have the secondary flag of the sword secret combo to be the sword flag, then i can actually hit it an infinite # of times...hmm..i'll have to do some thinkin'