PDA

View Full Version : vacation, all i ever wanted

Brasel
01-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey guys, I'm in Mirimar, Florida, about 20 miles from Miami. My dad decided to take me on a vacation with him before I left for basic training. I went to South Beach today and man o man, it was windy. But before the wind set in, I saw some really...nice sights, if you know what I mean. :naughty: Anyway, I know someone here lives near Ft. Lauderdale, can't remember who though.

So, anyone else get any cool vacations lately?

Master Ghaleon
01-11-2004, 11:05 PM
I went to Ohio couple months ago. Had a blast, needed the time off badly :) Sucks being away from work for a long period of time cause ya need to get back into ur grove

Rijuhn
01-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Tonight is my last night as a free man...well, not exactly. I start college back up at TCC starting tomorrow at 11AM. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it all, especially the summer break starting in May :D . Well, goodnight peeps, I got to get some sleep for tomorrow.

Drunken Tiger
01-12-2004, 06:27 AM
I might be going up to Sydney for a funeral..... I suppose that isnt really a vacation, but its a getaway none the less...

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm just getting over a headtrip.

cyberkitten
01-12-2004, 09:30 AM
yeah, i went to DC a couple months ago, right after we'd finished doing several security details for the travelling vietnam wall memorial and i got to see the "real" one. it was frickin amazing. was back out two weeks or so ago for about a week. caught up on about a years worth of missed sleep when i wasn't out doing something.

moocow
01-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
I went to Ohio couple months ago. Had a blast, needed the time off badly :) Sucks being away from work for a long period of time cause ya need to get back into ur grove

I don't think I've ever heard of going on vacation to Ohio. ;)

Anyway, I need a vacation. I'm supposed to go to Iowa this summer for my Cousin's wedding, and I'm supposed to go to Virginia in two weeks for another wedding, but I don't see it happening. I won't have money. *cries*

Ich
01-12-2004, 01:39 PM
I just had vacation in London. It kicked ass. Coming back on the plane wasn't too bad (it was a 777).

Texdex took flight 223 back from London, on 1.3.04 , so he didn't get his trip cancelled, only severely delayed.

deathbyhokie
01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by moocow
and I'm supposed to go to Virginia in two weeks for another wedding, but I don't see it happening. I won't have money. *cries*

if you can get the money to get out here, we'll see to it that you'll be able to hang around for two weeks moo. between ibis and i. and hell, isn't goat supposed to be coming too?