PDA

View Full Version : AGN Strikethrough BB Code?

ShadowTiger
01-10-2004, 10:46 PM
(Straight to the point.) Is there a code for AGN, or Vbulletin at all? I know Invision Board has the ability, and uses it a lot too. Does AGN have that ability, or was it a hack erased or something during the 'upgrade' / change in format?

KJAZZ
01-12-2004, 03:07 AM
For as long as I've been here, I can never remember ever having the strikethrough code. Not sure why. It's usually not REALLY needed, mainly being used for jokes and the like, but it's good for editing posts because the information is outdated...

BTW, I mentioned this before in a topic you asked the same question in... ;P (Some topic in ZC Dev. Exchange)

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 08:22 AM
(That's why I'm bringing it up here, because no one ever sees that forum who happens to be an AGN official.) ;)

Dark Nation
01-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Maybe one of the losers nice people that keep this board running can add it for you.

(nam)

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Dark Nation
Maybe one of the losers nice people that keep this board running can add it for you.

(nam)

So it's [*Strike][*/strike], huh? (Without the *'s.)

Let's try it then.

There is a bug error mistake insect on your windshield.

Sweet! :thumbsup: Thank you, Dark Nation. :) Always a pleasure.

Kryten
01-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Wow, that's pretty gay cool.
/me still misses having the "/me" tag, tho :rolleyes:

Ganonator
01-12-2004, 11:47 PM
I knew it was [s] all along!

Now if only [strike]Shadowblazer War Lord Dark Nation would work more on the boards ZC!

KJAZZ
01-13-2004, 02:56 AM
Wow. I wasn't expecting THAT to happen. Thanks DN. ;)

Green Striped Cows are intelligent on Thursdays.

AlexMax
01-13-2004, 09:16 AM
Woah, what a fagtastic cool tag.

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

Shadowblazer
01-15-2004, 04:24 AM
Ooooh, that's Awesome Gnarly Tubular Groovy Mondo Outrageous Funky Way Cool, man :thumbsup:

Rainman
01-15-2004, 09:09 AM
I am not going to use the strike tag in this post.... crap.

ShadowTiger
01-15-2004, 12:04 PM
.... http://www.purezc.com/forums/html/emoticons/icon_blink.gif ....

Now we just have to find a good use for it. http://www.purezc.com/forums/html/emoticons/icon_heh.gif

Practical situations are nice to have. I used the strikethrough ability on a link that was broken, so I wouldn't have to erase the link at all. so that's one use.