Entries: 3
Particapants:
Ian
Lord_Jamitossi
RedMage777

ShadowTiger
01-10-2004, 09:48 PM
O_O ... Damn... Most of those 'kshots OWN! :eek:

I voted for the "leetest" one of all. I guess I'm just a big ol' Medieval man. :redface:

Lonemind
01-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Wow, those are great! Is that a tube of toothpaste? And a hand?? Ja, very creative guys. Love the bow and arrow. Tha's just neat. :D

Petoe
01-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Cool. :thumbsup:

It shouldn't be hard to guess which one I voted. :D

Ian
01-10-2004, 11:37 PM
I liked the sticky hand. I could never draw a hand sprite, so I commend L_J for it's l33tness, he's got my vote.

lord_jamitossi
01-11-2004, 10:56 AM
yeah, that hand did take a while...
my other one was really weird. the handle was a dragon's tail and the arrow thing was a head. it didn't look too good.

zed_cool
01-11-2004, 12:34 PM
I really liked the 1st.. Ian's i belive.. that one is cool!!:D

Master Ghaleon
01-11-2004, 03:20 PM
I choose the bottom one :D

*b*
01-11-2004, 04:24 PM
ditto. it just looks really cool :thumbsup:

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 08:53 AM
my other one was really weird. the handle was a dragon's tail and the arrow thing was a head. it didn't look too good. Your current one looks like a sick floor master. :p .. not that that's a bad thing. :laughing: But a Dragon's Tail would have been cool. ... But kinda.. interesting.. to see. The tail would have to be that of a European Dragon to operate as expected, because their bodies basically are giant ropes.

redmage777
01-12-2004, 03:48 PM
You know, I was going to do a dragon at first too... Not much unlike the Idea you had. Who knows it may have been really cool... Two people came up with it, but two people also opted not to use it...

It seems that I picked the better choice with the Cross Bow. :)

Ganonator
01-12-2004, 04:11 PM
I found the hookarrow the most intuitive out of the 3, although the stickyhand could go in a quest like SD. Now if only we had a way to make custom link animations for the items to use. :rolleyes:

ShadowTiger
01-12-2004, 04:16 PM
SD's got a spiffy hookshot already. Don't push C. :tongue:

Maybe, for the custom animations, we can just put Link's hand off the screen, to have it stretch out, so we don't have to have Link's hand on the Link sprite. It would be on the weapon itself, under the 6th Cset, unless no green is offered, in which case, if your 7th or 8th (whatever) cset has some skin colors, it would work well too.

Ian
01-12-2004, 04:43 PM
Yah, well, congrats RedMage, looks like you pwned me and LJ.

Heh, you'd need to do that for my tiles, only problem is that the MegaBuster would be as big as the char. sprite. Meh, not my problem ;)

lord_jamitossi
01-12-2004, 07:06 PM
another thing that i'm not really sure if there's a quest rule for...
when you want a rope instead of little links for when it stretches out, it only works going one way. the other way, it shows the rope stretching out perpendicularily. :odd:

Sephiroth
01-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by lord_jamitossi
another thing that i'm not really sure if there's a quest rule for...
when you want a rope instead of little links for when it stretches out, it only works going one way. the other way, it shows the rope stretching out perpendicularily. :odd:

That's why when you use that set of tiles, just rotate the rope once in the zquest editor and it will work just fine.

redmage777
01-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Thank you everybody, I'm veiwing the poll for the first time on a school computer. It seems that I missed some tiles... (Including the Vertical Rope) I will send the completed set to you Tommarow Ian...

Also thank you Ian, and Lord Jamitossi, Your tiles were great...