PDA

View Full Version : Lock Blocks/Door combs sets

Freedom
01-10-2004, 02:41 PM
I'm setting up a new tile set with all the tiles from descendant, Freedom II, Swansong, and more.
I've spaced it all out and it's well organized with room to grow.

I've set it up so doors can be used as both lock blocks or in the door combo sets, does anyone know if lock blocks will work in the door combo sets as well?

Will this cause a glitch?

idontknow
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
well, currently, all lock block combos activate together, however, locked door combos, if regular combos, do however open seperately from each other, as well as from lock blocks, thus you could potentially have 5 seperately unlockable doors (one locked door combo on each side, plus a set of lock blocks) Howver, i imagine that if you have a locked door combo that is a lock block, it will open that locked door as well as lock blocks

Freedom
01-10-2004, 04:27 PM
I know all of that IDK, I was looking for an answer from someone who's actually tried this.

Since door combos don't work in caves and you have to use lockblocks it would save a lot of space and time if they could be set up to work in both.

EDIT;

It doesn't work, it's glitchy.
Sometimes the doors show up, sometimes they don't, depending on which direction you are coming from.