PDA

View Full Version : Cloral's Competition

Ganonator
01-10-2004, 06:32 AM
Its 2:30 am.. I'm drunk.. haven't been this drunk for years! but why would I be making a post right now?

Well, there's a George Foreman ad on right now, I'm not on my computer, and I've had about 12 drinks tonight. Good times. Here's the question

have you ever made a post where you read it the next morning and was wondering "what the fuck was I doing last night?"

have you done that? I'm sure I'll do that in the morning....

zed_cool
01-10-2004, 06:56 AM
yeah, sometimes.. then I figured out one of my friends knew my password and wrote some shit here..
But I have also done that! Once when I did that I just wanted to delete it... but then I did not have the authority to do that.. But what can you do about it.. You just have to live with the shame...:laughing:

Master Ghaleon
01-10-2004, 06:59 AM
If i was very drunk, I wouldnt be able to type nor make anysense :D I cant remember if I have done a such of thing before or not. Dont puke all over the place this morning :)

Ganonator
01-10-2004, 07:12 AM
i am actually pretty sure i'll have a hangover.. the chances that I won't are extremely slim compared to the great deal of alcohol I've had.... thank you for the warning, anyway....

bigjoe
01-10-2004, 08:29 AM
I do that all the time, and thats without drinking!

Drunken Tiger
01-10-2004, 08:45 AM
I dont understand the title of this thread?? What does you getting drunk have to tod with Cloral?? Am i missing something??

inori
01-10-2004, 10:35 AM
DT, the reason for the title is that Cloral has been known to do this sort of thing. :kawaii:

And as for hangovers: water. Lots and lots of water.

Rainman
01-10-2004, 04:13 PM
That's about every other post I make on here. Sad thing is that I've never been drunk.

Cloral
01-14-2004, 05:58 PM
:D

Sounds like I'm going to have to have another drunken rant sometime soon...

Dracula
01-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Yes... Good example: New Years. I got up the next morning, for some reason I thought I was banned. I dunno why, but I got up and went back here, read my posts, and boy was I confused(I was also surprised my grammar was almost perfect). I didn't remember what I was talking about, then I remembered... the... uh... disturbing images... :disgust:

Artevoi
01-14-2004, 09:59 PM
About half my posts. And every topic I've started.
And yet, I've never been drunk yet (I might get drunk on my 21th birthday, though, just to see what it's like).

(I have a feeling this is going to be another of those posts...)

Goat
01-14-2004, 11:25 PM
I've made 3448 like that

Ich
01-14-2004, 11:41 PM
If you don't know what the hell he's talking about, read these threads.
Topic "Breast" in GD (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76762)
Topic "Goodbye Hangover" in GD (http://www.armageddongames.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76864)

I've done that a few times, only by staying up late without alchohol. It's my horrible sleep deprived grammar that usually surprises me.