PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard problem

Scram012
01-09-2004, 08:08 PM
My Laptop keyboard doesn't have a numpad. Therefore I cannot change the C-set. I can't change it because there is no + key on the right. I have a + key beside backspace, if that helps. can anyone solve my problem?

Ganonator
01-09-2004, 09:27 PM
You should have a numpad in a blue-ish color near the yui,hjk,bnm area of your keyboard. having worked with ZC on a laptop, press and hold down the blue 'fs' key (i believe it stands for function shift) that's in the bottom left of your keyboard, and then press the appropriate button labeled with the + or -. That should solve your problem.

Scram012
01-11-2004, 01:04 PM
There isn't any blue-ish keys on my keyboard. There all dark grey. I'm not sure what you mean by the How about the Fn key?
Would it be used for anything to do with the NumPad? Thanks.

Drakmyth
01-11-2004, 01:48 PM
The numpad is accessed by holding the Fn or Fs key depending on the laptop and then pressing the numbers located in a color on the letters. In your case you would hit wither the + or - keys.

Scram012
01-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks. I held down the Fn key and pressed the :/; and the P key to scroll through the c-sets. Amazng what you can find out while pressing buttons.Thanks again.