PDA

View Full Version : Lookin' for Midis for ZQuest

Lonemind
01-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Anyone know a good place I might visit to download some rather nice sounding midis? I've been to vgmusic.com but they don't have much from a couple of obscure games I wanted to use. "The Magic of Scheherazade" and "Princess Tomato." By the way, anyone actually heard of these games? :p

Drakmyth
01-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom is an evil game. The battle (as far as I could tell anyway) were mostly luck and what was that stupid "secret code" they always mentioned when you die? Strangely enough, I hated the game when I rented it a good 10 years ago (the videostore I rented it from has since gone out of business, which sucks 'cause even after the games up to N64 were coming out they were still renting out NES games!) but now I would really love to get my hands on a copy of it, emulated or not. (Preferrably not, I prefer to own the actual game of all games I consider good) If you know of a place where I could possibly get one then please let me know. (I mean offline, like at Toysrus or KBToys, EBGames, places like that. Stores that I can actually walk into. I can't find anywhere that sells NES games anymore except for GameStop but buying used games from there is bad.) Good luck finding music from it though. I looked for almost 3 months once and found nothing. (I didn't really look very hard either but that's beside the point.) If you find anything let me know.

ShadowTiger
01-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Wow. I can't believe that I actually have a single Princess Tomato Midi. I'll check which one it is for you. :)

Lonemind
01-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Ahh yes, Darkmyth. I can understand why you hated it. *grins* I've always loved it. It was really creative. :p I dunno where you might get the game besides Gamestop. If I can think of any I'll let you know. I have the game and have it emulated. My NES doesn't work anymore so I just use the computer.
You have but one, BH4? Goodness. Out of the 2900 I've heard you had, you've only one? That's really good! *laughs* I'd love to have it if you don't mind sending it. I've found so little on that game and what I have sounded horrible. I hope it's the one from the prison. That was my favorite. ;)

Drakmyth
01-08-2004, 08:24 PM
yes send it to me too. Also, Lonemind,could you possibly send me the rom. (If so, PM me with the way how, if not we'll discuss elsewhere. If I remember right, emulation discussion is not allowed.)