PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

AtmaWeapon
01-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Well, I took a nice long December vacation, didn't I? I'm relocated to Maryville, TN until the summer, and I'm liking it up here (except it's REALLY cold). I'm working for DENSO Manufacturing, and I've discovered that Perl is quite possibly the coolest programming language ever. It's really going to help me update the links in the Member Pages, which will be moving to http://www.atmaweapon.org if the Godforsaken control panel will load. I've been waiting about 2 minutes now, I mean geez. Anyway, what's happened over the last month or so?

Pablo
01-07-2004, 07:45 PM
SE came back up, finally.

Not much else I can remember.

And welcome back.

Ich
01-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Welcome back. I just got back from England.

*b*
01-07-2004, 11:49 PM
hm.. well. not really. welcome back, though! can't wait to see the member pages updated :poke: :D

Master Ghaleon
01-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Ah the member pages...

I need to submit a pic of me

Maybe the one with the faygo bottle :D

And of course welcome back.

Gerudo
01-08-2004, 02:26 AM
is that your girlfriend? (moonglo)

welcome back :D

deathbyhokie
01-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Anyway, what's happened over the last month or so?

we had an "we hate atmaweapon" party. it was loads of fun. good thing no one's told him about it though. he'd be pissed.

welcome back man. enjoy your internship in tennesee.

vegeta1215
01-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Welcome back!

Yeah Perl is very cool, and fun. I've found it is "write only" though. It's hard to read other people's code. You may want to look into PHP, because I'm told it is very similar to Perl in terms of syntax, and is what many people use to make webpages. Raichu6 knows a lot about PHP, you shold definitely chat with him.

AlexMax
01-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Not much, other than an infulx of spamming newbies near new years.