PDA

View Full Version : Sony Clie Question

linkofzelda1
01-04-2004, 04:44 AM
I have a question about my Clie handheld. I'm trying to hook it up to the internet, and all I have is my dock. Is it possible? I can't figure it out.

My model is a PEG-T615G.

Eckels
01-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Sorry, All of our customer service representatives are currently assisting other....

Maybe you should try posting on a sony message board, rather than agn. Or better yet, *gasp*, email or call Sony customer Service!

whooda thunkit?!

linkofzelda1
01-04-2004, 02:56 PM
I did, and I got put on hold for what seemed like forever, and I got disconnected. :shrug:

I'll post on the sony one, too.

War Lord
01-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Or he could have posted here in hopes someone else had one, and had similar problems.

whooda thunkit?!

Utilizing a message board they frequent for help.

Eckels
01-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Rather than question a bunch of people who are more than likely not going to know the answer, and instead going directly to the source, would be more intelligent, regardless of how frequently he comes here.

Whooda thunkit?

War Lord
01-04-2004, 04:33 PM
Which could be said about probably 75% of the posts around here. It's a message board, with a topic posted in a forum where "anything goes"

Keep your smart remarks to the users of your own forum.

And before you reply back with more random bs, I'll close the topic, I don't feel like listening to your smart-ass comments. You've made it clear you don't like this place, so don't post if you can't do it without posting like a jackass.