PDA

View Full Version : multi-player games suggestions

idontknow
01-03-2004, 12:44 PM
i need some suggestions on really good multi-player (i mean 3 or more players) gamecube games for me to buy. I want some newer games that are really good. The kinds of games we typically play are:
1. mario party
2. mario kart
3. goldeneye
4. tetris
I want something that can can be very excited and has lots of variety. mario kart is always fun with my brother because you never know what can happen in a 150cc or mirror mode grand prix! its lots of fun! but the thing is, other people don't typically wanna play it & its only fun for a lil while with multiple people. mario party can be pretty fun, but i dont like mario party 5 as much as the other ones (although i've never played the 4th one)

vegeta1215
01-03-2004, 02:00 PM
I played a demo of the newest Mario Party. It was too simple for me. I don't think I could get into it.

I'd recommend Super Smash Bros Melee. That game is so much fun, esp with friends playing. There are so many different modes and match setups you can make, plus a ton of things to unlock, you'll be busy for a long time.

idontknow
01-03-2004, 09:58 PM
oh yea, i forgot to mention that i do have that game...super smash bros melee & zelda were the first 2 games that i bought w/ the gamecube...i've unlocked everything (well, except for the final multi-player stage--i still have to beat the last event match)

Archibaldo
01-03-2004, 10:13 PM
007 Night Fire is a awesome game for multiple players (3 or more is better than two player in arena) and Mario Party 4 is also pretty good other than those i cant think of any others

Dracula
01-03-2004, 10:27 PM
I'd have to say TimeSplitters 2. Some of the best multiplayer in any of the three major console, plus a great create-an-arena to get into, plus lotsa multiplayer options. If you like Goldeneye, you'll love it. Oh, and capture-the-flag kicks ass.

If anything else, I'd have to say SSBM, Mortal Kombat V, or Mario Kart Double Dash. I can't really stand the Mario Party games, but that's just my opinion...

zed_cool
01-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Well, the new Double Dash is very fun. if you'r in for some other fighting games i highly recommend Soul Calibur 2.
F-Zero GX is fun, but it got boring after a while.. nothing new really came..
Well, i dont really know many more really funny games to gamecube. but search some websites, and im sure you'll find some games!:D