PDA

View Full Version : Windows ZQ Question

DarkTailsX
01-01-2004, 09:40 PM
Im running the windows version of Zquest, and the left side of it runs off the side of the screen, so anything past a certin point on the left, I cant see.. is there a way to resiez the program or run it in a window mode? If it helps.. im running a 1024x768 res..

Ganonator
01-01-2004, 11:05 PM
There is the windows large version of Zquest that some people use, including myself, that seems to work fine in the situation you are having.

open up zquest shortcut properties (i'm assuming that's what you are doing) and add -windowed and -large to the end of the .exe, including spacing. This will open it up at 640x800 and in 'large' mode. good luck.

Cloral
01-01-2004, 11:15 PM
I wouldn't use large mode with ZQuest. It mostly works, but there are a few things (notibly the layering buttons) that don't work when you use large mode. So to keep it safe, I'd stay away from it. Big mode in ZC itself works great though.

DarkTailsX
01-01-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator
open up zquest shortcut properties (i'm assuming that's what you are doing) and add -windowed and -large to the end of the .exe, including spacing. This will open it up at 640x800 and in 'large' mode. good luck.

Add in the "target" text field.. correct? Thats where I am adding the -windowed and -large and it says its invalid... Whats going on?

PSolver
02-16-2004, 08:05 PM
I Never Knew About Command Lines On Zquest!
Thanx

I Like This