PDA

View Full Version : T.H.U.G. online problems

Mercy
12-30-2003, 09:49 PM
Does anyone here happen to play Tony Hawk Underground for PS2 online? Kendachi and I have been hitting a rather insurmountable wall trying to get through and we sure could use some help. Specifically, our PS2 locks up when attempting to join the main GameSpy server. Downloading player-made parks and the like works fine and there have been no problems with playing other games online. We are using the official Playstation online adapter, of course, through a Linksys router on a cable connection.

I have searched on some topic-specific sites and forums for information on this problem but the people associated with those places are absolutely brutish, even by my standards. And yeah, my standards are questionable so that should say something. If anyone here might have any ideas or suggestions, I would be much obliged.

m.

Master Ghaleon
12-30-2003, 10:51 PM
Dont place your PS2 in the vertical position unless you have a vertical stand for it. Without the stand, you need to keep the system horizontal or you can damage the adaptor and possibly the PS2 itself.

Try and return the game and get another one to see if its not a disk error on your game. Even though its Online, the cd might not be reading something right. Other then that, I dunno what else it would be.