PDA

View Full Version : Computer Accessories

Dark Nation
12-30-2003, 05:08 PM
Thoughts?

http://www.armageddongames.net/darknation/pix/Mouse-Pad-Thumb.jpg
Click to enlarge (http://www.armageddongames.net/darknation/pix/Mouse-Pad.jpg)

Not real, yet, but I could print the pic out and make a real one (found a place that can iron pictures onto mouse pads).

ShadowTiger
12-30-2003, 05:18 PM
... :eek: .. How much do you want for it! .. I'm serious! How much! I've got twelve jellybeans and a Q-tip in my pocket! .. and seventeen dollars in my other pocket.

Really, .. um.. Heh. It's great! Reminds me of the ZC Shirt that Cronic was offering. :) I seriously think a line of ZC Merchandise would be a fairly good investment. We have some very big time-investors in ZC, and I sure as heck don't think that they would mind being the proud new owner of a ZC Shirt or mousepad. :p Really! ^_^

Dark Nation
12-30-2003, 05:21 PM
Well, we obviously couldn't sell them, but we could possibly give them away as free items to people who order something else. :shrug: Haven't really thought about selling/giving them much, just wanted to see what the general reaction would be.

ShadowTiger
12-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Well, for the most part, the general reaction would be "COOL!" They would rush off of their computer chairs, dial 1-800-CALLAZC and buy one. :) ZC die-harders are all the same. :rolleyes:

What did you mean by "order something else" though? As if there would be something to order. I mean, selling Zelda Classic is one thing, but selling shirts and mousepads, custom made, is another. It doesn't have the Nintendo Logo on it, and I don't think I've ever seen any Link shirts. :shrug: Could be worth a few minutes of investment. But only time can tell.

Raichu86
12-30-2003, 06:13 PM
If I had one, I'd use it. ;)

Since you really can't sell it, maybe the graphic could be put up for download, along with a list of things you'll need to print your own ZC mouse pad?

zed_cool
12-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
... :eek: .. How much do you want for it! .. I'm serious! How much!

I agree! I would pay a hell of amount for it! I have about 200 dollars right now! And Im pretty sure that i would use them just to get one of those! But ofcoirse, it would need Darth Cronics autograph, just to show it of to my friends! :D

Ganonator
12-31-2003, 02:10 AM
Well, we go about selling general AGN shirts. Hell, they could even be dated 2004 so a new one would come out each year. If you order a shirt, you get a mousepad. Cool shit, if you ask me.

*b*
12-31-2003, 02:30 AM
that's neat DN! I'd pay ya for one, plus shipping/handleing :thumbsup: