PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland!

Tsukuru
12-21-2003, 04:12 PM
I just got back from a trip to Disneyland. It came out to be a total of 20 hours at the park and 20 hours on a charter bus over two days. Has anyone else been to Disneyland? What was your favorite ride?

Matterhorn Mountain was my favorite ride at Disneyland, but if you count California Adventure, the Screamin' rollercoaster was the best.

Master Ghaleon
12-21-2003, 05:51 PM
I always wanted to goto Disneyland when I was younger. Now I dont care if I get to go or not. I bet the Charter bus ride sucked big time.

Pablo
12-21-2003, 11:54 PM
Space Mountain, definitely. Although I've always wanted to go on the Matterhorn.

Isn't it amazing that Disneyland somehow appeals to everyone?

Radium
12-22-2003, 12:48 AM
I've been to disneyland a lot, it's only an hour away from here. The place has been getting worse and worse though over the past few years unfortunately. My favorite ride is space mountain >D FUCK YEA!! :D

inori
12-22-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Master Ghaleon
I always wanted to goto Disneyland when I was younger. Now I dont care if I get to go or not. I bet the Charter bus ride sucked big time.

If you have the right bus, and the right fellow passengers, road trips can actually be a good thing. ;)

Drunken Tiger
12-22-2003, 05:30 AM
Let me get this straight... The one is California is Disneyland and the one in Florida is DisneyWorld??

Well if that is correct, ive been to DisneyWorld 3 times.. No real favourite rides.. But i did like the water parks nearby.. Like Typhoon Lagoon.. But that was a while back.. Not even sure if it still exists....

Daarkseid
12-22-2003, 06:03 AM
I've been to both DisneyLand and DisneyWorld.

DisneyWorld sucks.. its fucking huge and located in Orlando, where its humid and you have to take a shuttle between different parts of the place.

DisneyLand is better, if only because its smaller.

My favorite ride at DisneyLand, when I went there 7 years ago, was Star Tours. A Starwars theme ride where you sat in moving chairs in front of a video screen. I was pretty obsessed with Star Wars at the time, so that ride fucking ruled back then.

Yoshiman
12-22-2003, 07:37 AM
I've never been to DisneyLand or DisneyWorld. Heck, I didn't even know there was a difference between the two until just now.

I suppose they just didn't really appeal to me. I don't really want to fly all the way to California or Florida just to go to an amusement park. :shrug:

Dirk the Daring
12-22-2003, 04:19 PM
I have only been to DisneyWorld, so I can't compare it to DisneyLand. DisneyWorld is just awesome. I loved it when I was a kid, and still love it now when I take my kids. It is just a great place with something for everyone of all ages. I know I will show my age here, but it used to be that when you went to DisneyWorld, you purchased ticket books, A thru E, and you had a choice on a ticket, you could redeem it for your choice of one ride. "E" tickets had the best choices on them. If you wanted to ride both, you had to buy more tickets. Of course now, you just pay one admission and ride whatever you want. I must say the last time I went, about 2 years ago, the had the Fast Pass deal set up, and that was the trick to beating the long lines!!

http://www.pacificsites.com/~drhoades/graphics/ticket-e.jpg