PDA

View Full Version : Kids, never make fun of ailing people!!!

Blonde799
12-19-2003, 03:37 PM
Some of you may remember how I poked fun at the sick kids a while back.:laughing: I think bad karma is setting in.....

I got cold symptoms two days ago. I still have them, and my record for non-sickness(over 2 years) was broken. On top of that, I cut my hand on broken glass. Not a simple poke or slit, but a very nasty gash, to the point where you think someone shot the point of bleeding with a mini dart gun.

To add insult to injury, I was cleaning my hand with a washcloth(no alcohol, it stings!:p), and I accidentally spilled a bottle of rubbing alcohol. The cap wasn't fully closed for some reason(my brother just gave it to me), so some of it got onto my injured hand. You cannot imagine how much stinging occurs with rubbing alcohol on bleeding flesh. Owie.

Now, I basically can't use my right hand for a while(yes, I'm typing with one hand). And I'm sick too. I can't play any games....And relieving(?) is becoming quite the chore for me.

The moral of this story? If you're gonna laugh at people under misfortune's umbrella, don't have any glass in your house, be prepared with multiple good luck charms and use those paper penis things DT showed us.:(

cyberkiller6276
12-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Blonde799
...and use those paper penis things DT showed us.:( :laughing: ROFL

I'm sorry to hear that you're sick and you have boo-boo on your hand. It happens. :p But I'm guessing that you think you deserved it.

Goat
12-19-2003, 05:14 PM
HAHAAH I laugh at you mr guy who is sick and has a gash on hsi hand. HAHAHAH I laugh more! Seriously tho, HAHAHA ;)

Blonde799
12-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Yeah that's right, laugh at my addiction of red cold pills.:p
*chucks some more*

You know, I'm feeling better now. Well, now that every piece of breakable glass is gone, I have a box of Lucky Charms, and I know how to use the restroom like a woman.:p

Ian
12-20-2003, 10:10 AM
I'd laugh at you, but I fear that making fun of the less fortunate will make me......less fortunate.

Oh wait, I already am. HAHAHAHAHA ;P