PDA

View Full Version : Kiss my ass ;)

moocow
12-19-2003, 12:48 PM
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin. However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from his buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she
ever had before! All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful beauty!

One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. There is no way I could ever repay you."

"My darling," he replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek.

HAR HAR! That's a knee slapper! *slaps her elbow*

*b*
12-19-2003, 02:33 PM
LMAO! that's a good one, moocow! very funny :laughing:

Prrkitty
12-19-2003, 03:10 PM
very good moocow... thanks for the laugh. :) Nice... round-about-way ... to kiss someones ass ;)

Goat
12-19-2003, 04:31 PM
God damn you moo! You should put Joke: in front of it in teh title cause I thought you were tellingmme to kiss your ass and I was gonna respond by crying and saying how terrible and mean it is for you to say that. Funny tho :)

cyberkiller6276
12-19-2003, 04:35 PM
Excluding the fact that your skin replaces itself in about 4 weeks time, that was halarious! Thx moocow.

Gerudo
12-19-2003, 05:34 PM
thank you for taking a funny joke thread and inserting reality, cyberkiller ;)

moo: i actually giggled out loud when i read it :D

bigjoe
12-19-2003, 06:25 PM
Man, I have to get into the buttcheek-grafting business :naughty:

Fiyerstorm
12-20-2003, 03:45 AM
The fact that you said 'knee-slapper' made it twice as funny!

Master Ghaleon
12-20-2003, 10:13 AM
I would hate to be the husband though, Kissing his own ass... yuck :blah:

Slider Zero
12-24-2003, 08:13 AM
*Is busy wrangling crappy-ass 56k connection*
*sees joke*
*laughs ass off, despite having pulled a 24-hr shift just to update comp (which is FINALLY WORKING), and continues the agonizing windows update downloads*

*Excellent Joke Moo* :laughing:

Jemsee
12-24-2003, 08:50 AM
Now you could say the married couple really are "one flesh".
Nice one moocow. :)