PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, BH4!

theplustwo
12-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Now don't party too hard! :kawaii:

EDIT: I just learned that it's also Masamune's birthday, so I'd like to also take this opertunity to wish a happy birthday to teh Pat !

cyberkiller6276
12-18-2003, 04:16 PM
Happy Birfday BH4! May there be many more.

Pablo
12-18-2003, 05:42 PM
BH4! Happy birthday, man!

Radium
12-18-2003, 05:55 PM
Happy birthday to you, and Christina Aguilera too. :D

linkofzelda1
12-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Happy <age>! Hope it's the best yet for ya.

Gerudo
12-18-2003, 06:47 PM
had no idea you were that young! ^_^

happy b-day dude, hope its a good one as usual!

Yoshiman
12-18-2003, 06:57 PM
http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/otn/party/birthday.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:kawaii:

*b*
12-18-2003, 07:40 PM
happy B-day, BH4! though I already said that, it couldn't hurt to say it again :thumbsup:

VEL
12-18-2003, 07:41 PM
Happy Birthday!

Ian
12-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Happy B-Day Britanean Heerow Fohr, I had no idea your birthday was today. Lets PARTAY!!!!!

(And to you too pat.....where ever you are......)

Tudorcat
12-19-2003, 04:40 PM
Happy birthday again ;)

:kitty:

Jemsee
12-20-2003, 02:21 AM
A big HAPPY B-D buddy.
http://www.fleckensteins.com/images/balloons/balloon%20happy%20birthday%20cake.jpg

theplustwo
12-21-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Ian
Happy B-Day Britanean Heerow Fohr, I had no idea your birthday was today. Lets PARTAY!!!!!

(And to you too pat.....where ever you are......)

Masamune's real name is Pat, just as BH4's real name is Josh and my real name is Brad.

KJAZZ
12-22-2003, 01:44 AM
Happy Birthday BH4/Josh, here's a little poem someone sent to me a while ago on my birthday. ;P

Now you've aged another year
Now you know that death is near
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Now that you're the age you are
Your demise cannot be far

Birthdays come but once a year
Marking time as Death draws near

Long ago your hair turned grey
Now it's falling out, they say

May the cities in your wake
Burn like candles on your cake

It's your birthday never fear
You'll be dead this time next year

Now another year has passed
Don't look now they're gaining fast!

When you've reached this age you know
What the mind is first to go

:D

ShadowTiger
12-22-2003, 11:43 PM
:kawaii: WOW!:kawaii:

Thank you all so much! :D I haven't forgotten about you guys, I just was out for the past week or so. :) Thank you for starting the thread, Brad. :)

On Thursday, my teacher gave me a failing grade on a test. Can't say I deserve it though, 'Cuz he was stoned. :shrug: But there was nothing I could do about it, because I wasn't. :rolleyes: .. stoned, that is.

Then God gave me my very own copy of Influenza, the Computer Game version! ^_^ I didn't get to install it until after my Flu I had caught the same day wore off sometime on Monday. :shrug: .. (I later learned that the copy he/she/it gave me didn't have the disc, the manual, or even the registration guide in it. As a matter of fact, the packaging was kinda shabby. (The ziploc bag was all wet from being on my lawn all night in the rain.)

But I'm feeling much better now. :) I mean, other than the fact that I still haven't eaten anything (And I actaully mean, that I have eaten nothing.) since that Thursday, when I tried to eat a bown of birthday pasta. (Such a thing exists, I am grateful to say. :) ) Other than the fact that my nose feels like sandpaper, (Which is why you should never stuff sandpaper into your nose.) .. ( J/K. There IS no sandpaper up my nose now.)

So thank you all for the happy Birthday. :) I can finally be grateful that I was alive this long to see it through! :ooh: Thank you once more, Brad, for starting the thread. :) It was very kind of you. And for everyone else who took the time to reply, .. thank you. It means the world to me to know that there are always people that care enough about other people to respond. :)

Jemsee
12-24-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4

...because I wasn't. .. stoned, that is.

Then God gave me my very own copy of Influenza, the Computer Game version! ^_^ I didn't get to install it until after my Flu I had caught the same day wore off sometime on Monday. :shrug: .. (I later learned that the copy he/she/it gave me didn't have the disc, the manual, or even the registration guide in it. As a matter of fact, the packaging was kinda shabby. (The ziploc bag was all wet from being on my lawn all night in the rain.)

You shure your not a bit stoned?
That is an interesting paragraph to say the least.
:) get better soon

ShadowTiger
12-24-2003, 05:33 PM
It was a joke, Jemsee. ;) A mere bit of wordplay.

* NeverWinter Nights
* Morrowind
* Star Trek Voyager Elite Force: Expansion Pack.
* Gamecube Pro Action Replay

And today, I saw Lord Of the Rings Part III: Return Of The King. Best.. Movie... Ever. :sb: