PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man Quest

Cloral
12-17-2003, 06:52 PM
Not long ago, I decided that I was going to play through all the megaman games that I have (console or emulated). I started with the NES series and played through 1-6 in order. Then I played through 7. Then I moved onto the MMX series and played through 1-3 (I don't have the PSX versions - I had X4 for a while and did beat it, but I don't have it right now). Then just yesterday I finished RM&F for the first time ever. That level where you have to fight 4 bosses is really annoying. I think next I'm going to play through it again but as Forte.

Anyone else have any other sort of similar goal? Like playing through all the Marios or Sonics or some other series with many games in it?

jman2050
12-17-2003, 07:04 PM
I beat all the Sonics consecutively on multiple occasions, so scratch that off the list.

Right now, I'm on a gauntlet RPG run, attempting to finish FF4, FF5, and FF6 back-to-back. I got FF4 done, so that's 1/3 of my run down :D

Daarkseid
12-18-2003, 12:15 AM
I spent the better part of 6 months in the year 2000, playing through and finishing FFs IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, and then IX.

Dracula
12-18-2003, 12:18 AM
I try to in my spare time, with the Castlevania series... unfortuneatly, I don't have Lament of Innosence yet. Trust me, playing through the whole thing is a pain in the butt. It'll make you cry like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

Spiffy Enigma
12-18-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh, man. I've done this for quite a few game serieses (What is the plural for series anyway? :odd: ). They are

Mega Man
The Legend of Zelda
Castlevania
Sonic
Donkey Kong Country (including DK64)

I'll also play the NES games I have on my computer in alphabetical order from time to time as well.

Master Ghaleon
12-18-2003, 11:59 AM
I just got Mega Man 1-6 last weekend and just started to play them over again. I've beaten the Lunar series over and over again and now I got Lunar Legend. The only Lunar game I havent played and beaten yet so now I just need to beat this game and my Lunar Parade will finally be finished.