PDA

View Full Version : about mega man quest...

idontknow
12-17-2003, 04:37 PM
just wondering about when the mega man quest is coming out, if its still likely to come out sometime this month?

Petoe
12-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Well, uh, I... hate to say this again, but though I'm working on the quest all the time, it seems that it won't be ready this month. So I have to delay it a bit, but only by a couple of weeks. I'm really sorry for all of you who can't wait for this quest (if there is any :D ), but I'm just a crappy human being, not some super robot. I've been very sick lately and it has slowed down my work a lot.

But now that Christmas break comes, I promise to use most of my time and energy to get the quest ready as soon as possible. But because there'll be a "special ending" in the quest, I can't get the quest finished as soon as I wanted. But you all want to see this, in my opinon, very rewarding ending, don't you?

:mega:

ShadowTiger
12-17-2003, 05:32 PM
Trust me, IDK. It'll be ready when it's ready, just like Duke Nukem Forever. I mean, just like in DKF, it's not like you've already spent money on it or anything. :p :laughing:

But trust me, you WILL love the game. ;) I'll just leave it at that.

DarkFlameWolf
12-18-2003, 01:03 AM
On the bright side, I'll be releasing a Mega Man game this Christmas Day made with rm2k3! (rpgmaker) So look forward to that! :D

Petoe
12-18-2003, 10:29 AM
Are you serious, DFW? :eyebrow:

Well anyway, I might still release some new shots if I have time for that. And if you want to know anything about this quest, just ask, people. BTW, I have a own forum for this quest HERE (http://www.purezc.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=55), so go there if you want to know all the latest info and updates.

Oh, and I'm still looking for a hard working tester for my quest because I really need testing power badly. So contact me if you're interested.

:mega: