PDA

View Full Version : palace/colloseum/falling rocks & trees

idontknow
12-14-2003, 06:57 PM
does anyone have any really cool tiles to use for the inside of a colloseum or pallace type place? i wanna to use it for the inside of zelda's pallace or maybe ganon's tower in my quest. I also would like falling rocks (kinda like the ones from OoT at the end where they fall down on you & zelda when running down the tower) and also falling trees too for my forest area (the trees should be fairly large--like 2X3)

Freedom
12-14-2003, 07:45 PM
the new enemy tiles have falling rocks, I had to recolor them, but they work pretty good.

Plith has some inside stuff at the tileshop, like stained glass windows.

Got a fat fairy?
sure would like one, looked everywhere, asked everyone, I know it's out there, saw it on a sheet about a year ago....
pretty please?

ShadowTiger
12-15-2003, 12:34 PM
Hey, IDK, I would be more than willing to work with you on some ancient coliseum ruins tiles, as long as they're for the pure set. :) I'll be doing something fairly similar.

Remember that scene at the end of Baldur's Gate, in which, it shows all the gods of Faerun or wherever, in stone, and those who die crumble on the spot. The Hero is then shown as a god, in stone.

I plan to do something like that early in BoA. ;) :sb:

Would you like to cooperate? Find me some images, and I'll see what I can do.

CJC
12-15-2003, 09:06 PM
Wow, you started doing quests again IDK? I thought you gave them up... Nevermind.

Hmmm..... Falling rocks like in OOT, well those were parts of the tower, so the easiest thing to do would be to take a piece of the wall you use and make it round, so it looks like part of the building.

idontknow
12-15-2003, 09:11 PM
yea, i admit, i started working on a quest again but it probably won't ever be finished:laughing: I might download the tileset used in "Swan Song" cuz i really like a lot of those tiles

Freedom
12-15-2003, 09:17 PM
check your PM IDK :)